- Cloudveil's 'Dynamic' Technical Outerwear Collaboration. Rath, Caroline // Apparel Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p50
The article presents a case study of the partnership of mountain apparel company Cloudveil, with Schoeller for the stretch-woven shell of Cloudveil's Switchback jacket. Designed for less arctic, more mid-weather climes, the jacket, which retails for $199, can be marketed for end uses ranging...
- Cloudveil Zorro Jacket. Lanza, Michael // Backpacker;Sep2006, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p96
The article evaluates the Cloudveil Zorro Jacket.
- Cloudveil Inversion. Broudy, Berne // Backpacker;Sep2006, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p102
The article evaluates Cloudveil's Inversion down jacket.
- CLOUDVEIL BOUGHT. // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the acquisition of outdoor apparel specialist Cloudveil by Sports Brand International in February 2005.
- Adages. Wheaton, Ken; Cuneo, Alice // Advertising Age;12/11/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 50, p44
The article offers news briefs about the advertising industry in the United States. A holiday party held in New York City for men's magazine "Stuff" is described. It is reported that San Francisco, California residents complained about ads by the California Milk Processor Board in bus shelters...
- DOWNHILL FROM HERE. Sauer, Patrick J. // Inc.;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p50
The article presents an update on the status of ski apparel maker Cloudveil after it decided to sell itself to Sports Brand International. Under the terms of the deal, Cloudveil would continue to sell its own products and would create a new line of ski apparel called Fila Mountain. Owners Brian...
- The New Shell Game. Solomon, Christopher; Hewitt, Ben // Skiing;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p151
Evaluates several soft shell jackets used in skiing. Salomon Covalent; Obermeyer Alpha; Cloudveil Cascade. INSET: Ultralight Insurance.
- Protective Layer. Russell, Sarah // Fast Company;Dec2001, Issue 53, p52
Evaluates the Women's Serendipity Jacket from Cloudveil. Use of the product in outdoor activities such as hiking; Features of the product.
- wanted. // Skiing;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p26
The article presents a comparison of Spring ski jackets including Cloudveil's Rayzar, Sessions' Softshell Zip hoody and Columbia's Faster and Lighter Shell.