BRIGHT, DETAILED AND READY FOR ANYTHING
- SLIDING INTO SUMMER. Moxham, Tony // Interview;Apr2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p85
Presents a photograph of jewelled slide shoes from Bruno Magli and Birkenstock.
- Good Sport. A. G. // Footwear Plus;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p58
The article previews the Active Recovery line of sandals from Birkenstock.
- BEFORE SCHOOL'S BACK IN SESH, MAKE LIKE THE OFF-DUTY STUDENTS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, IN GAINESVILLE, AND TREAT THE QUAD AS BOTH YOUR PLAYGROUND AND RUNWAY. // Cosmopolitan;Aug2015, Vol. 259 Issue 2, p142
The article offers brief information on several clothing and fashion accessories for men and women including shoes from Birkenstock, belt from Carrera, and jacket from Juicy Couture.
- Birkenstock Takes Stock In New Feet, Same Feel. Dolbow, Sandra // Brandweek;12/2/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the operational status of California-based Birkenstock in the footwear industry as of December 2, 2002. Collection of urban-inspired shoes to be launched by the company; Sales performance of the company; Popularity of Birkenstock footwear.
- Getting the Boot At Birkenstock. Skelly, Jessica // Fortune;5/15/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p28
Informs that workers in Germany are accusing Birkenstock, the maker of sandals made popular by the Woodstock generation, of stomping on their rights. How Birkenstock closed a shoe plant in St. Katherines, allegedly after employees there voted to establish a workers council; How German...
- Feet don't fail me now. Brokaw, Leslie // Inc.;May94, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p70
Highlights the United States Birkenstock distributorship of Margot Fraser, 64, Novato, Calif., which had sales of $50 million in 1992. Birkenstock's active effort to reposition the shoe; Fraser's Birkenstock Footprint Sandals Inc. handles 28 styles in 25 combinations of color and texture;...
- Cool Comfort. Alfandre, Alison // Organic Style;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p23
Evaluates the burnished-leather Texas clog from Birkenstock. Available colors; Cost; Design.
- BIRKENSTOCK. Cuneo, Alice Z.; Kim, Junu Bryan // Advertising Age;7/5/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 28, pS-26
Features Diane Rowe as the director of marketing at Birkenstock Footprint Sandals. Sandals' repositioning in the market; Product as the hippie generation sandals; Redesigning of its catalog; Expansion of product distribution; Agency Mandelbaum Mooney Ashley's production of Birkenstock's first...
- Shoe in. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Feb1995, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p115
Interviews Margot Fraser, the owner of Birkenstock USA shoe company based in Novato, California. Reasons for her success.