Emu Australia Turns 10
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;11/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p43
Reports on executive changes in Orange County, California, recent as of November 10, 2003. Greg Licht's promotion as president of Emu Australia; Scott Gompper's appointment as sales manager for Equus Products Inc.; James Beltran's appointment as director of technology for Peterson Group.
- FOOTNOTES. // FN: Footwear News;7/18/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 29, p20
Presents news briefs on the footwear industry as of July 18, 2005. Plan of Emu Australia to expand its European distribution; Recognition of the franchisees, employees and vendors of Fleet Fleet, a franchiser of running-specialty stores, during its National Franchise Conference in July 2005;...
- Who is making money out of...Uggies. Long, Christine // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2004, Issue 8, p17
Provides information on sheepskin boots manufactured by Emu Ridge for the local surf community in Geelong, Victoria in 1994. Number of boots produced in 2003; Price of the boots; Cost allocation.
- Sheepskin Boot Makers Aim To Go From Fad to Fashion. // Orange County Business Journal;1/24/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p49
The article focuses on business of sheepskin boot makers in the United States. Greg Licht, president of sheepskin boot maker Emu Australia did a promotion with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and pledged a donation on every pair of pink Emu boots sold. Emu makes products for others...
- CAUSE-RELATED BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;10/24/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 42, p19
Presents an update on charitable events for breast cancer research and education in the footwear industry in the U.S. as of October 24, 2005. Partnership between Double-H Boots and the Pink Bracelet Fund to raise funds for the research; Collection of athletic shoes included in the Lace Up for...
- SHEEP COUNT. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;7/26/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 29, p164
Discusses the popularity of sheepskin boots among consumers. History of Emu Australia of San Clemente, California, producer of sheepskin boots; Prediction on the consumer demand for genuine sheepskin footwear according to Andrew Raggatt, CEO of Emu; Development of comfort-casual shoes of Emu.
- EMU's coloured UGH BOOTS. Olstein, Jacqui // NW;11/8/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p43
Features two Australian boots for women from EMU Australia. Television actresses noted to have been wearing the boots; Boot colors available; Price.
- China's Import Share Rises Again. Clark, Evan // FN: Footwear News;12/11/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 49, p8
The article reports that China is the leading footwear importer in the U.S., capturing 86.2 percent of its footwear import market in 2006. China shipped $10.3 billion worth of shoes over the first nine months of 2006. Vietnam is the second top importer, capturing 3.6 percent of the market. The...
- Madden Weathers Tough Conditions. SUTHERLIN, MARGARET // FN: Footwear News;Nov2013, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p10
The article features wholesale footwear business Steven Madden Ltd., discussing the company's sales and market share.