Russell Buys Huffy Sports for $30 Million
- Company Overview. // Huffy Corporation SWOT Analysis;August 2003, p4
Presents an overview of Huffy Corp., which is a consumer-focused company that provides bicycle and other sporting goods. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2002; Principal business offered, including four independent operating companies.
- SWOT Analysis. // Huffy Corporation SWOT Analysis;August 2003, p5
Provides a business analysis of Huffy Corp., which is a consumer-focused company that provides bicycle and other sporting goods, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths, including brand names, full line of sporting goods and...
- Huffy Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Huffy Corporation SWOT Analysis;August 2003, p1
Presents an overview of Huffy Corp., which is a consumer-focused company that provides bicycle and other sporting goods. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2002, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the...
- Key Facts. // Huffy Corporation SWOT Analysis;August 2003, p4
Presents key facts about Huffy Corp., which is a consumer focused company that provides bicycle and other sporting goods. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York ticker; License agreement.
- Team Strategy. Sullivan, Mark // SGB;Jan2005, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p61
Features sporting goods manufacturer company Russell Corp. Information on its acquisition of Spalding Sports Worldwide, American Athletic Inc. (AAI) and Huffy; Reasons behind the purchase of AAI and Huffy; Remarks from Dan Touhey, vice president of marketing at Spalding, on the company's...
- Vendor News. // DSN Retailing Today;10/7/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p23
Reports on Huffy Corp.'s expansion of its portfolio of sporting goods brands and entry into several businesses following shareholder approval of the acquisition of Gen-X Sports based in Canada.
- Northern Tool + Equipment to Buy Redcats USA Sporting Brands for $215 Million. Lynch, Erin // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;11/9/2012, p1
The article reports on the decision of PPR Group, a French retail and luxury group, to sell two of its sporting brands, The Sportsman's Guide and The Golf Warehouse.
- Super Sporting Influences. Scally, Robert // License!;Mar2002, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p26
Reports on several licensed sporting goods deals held at the Super Show 2002 from January 21 to 23, 2002. Licensing trends at the show; Apparel licensee deals of Reebok with the National Football League and National Basketball Association; Details on the licensing agreements of the National...
- And 1 Lands Apparel Deal with High Life. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Mar2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p16
The article presents news briefs related to the sporting goods industry in the U.S. as of March 2006. The licensing agreement between And 1 and High Life Apparel is mentioned. Adidas launched its +F50 Tunit soccer boot.