Building VOD's New Ad Model
- Going beyond Google. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);8/5/2009, p33
The article focuses on the impact of the increasing social media to search marketing in Great Britain. It notes that costs per click increases in many sectors from six pound to 30 pounds between January 2008 and March 2009. It points out that search for some brands reaches the point where it is...
- Daily Star warned over ad price hike. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;1/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p13
This article reports that the Daily Star could be risking returning to the status of direct response hell-hole, following the newspaper's decision to raise advertising rates by up to 25 per cent, warn media agencies. The Daily Star, owned by Express Newspapers, is trying to push through a...
- Electronics mall Elife makes it three in a row in top spot. White, Amy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/27/2006, p20
The article reports that local electronics chain Elife Mall occupied the top spot for December 2005's Adwatch chart for Taiwan. The chain won a viewer recall rate of 86 percent. KFC's TVC for its new jumbo chicken wings came in seventh place. Local telecommunication ChungHwa Telecom crept up...
- Media buyers up in arms over plans to raise Indie ad rates. // Campaign (UK);1/30/2004, Issue 5, p1
"The Independent" newspaper is involved in a dispute with media agencies over planned hikes in its advertising rates. Citing the success of its compact edition, "The Independent" has told agencies that it plans to increase display prices on its Monday to Friday edition by 12.5 per cent. Some...
- Stern's rates on Sirius slump to low of $5,000. Klaassen, Abbey // Advertising Age;9/25/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the advertising rates of Sirius for television shows. Television commercials are valued at $5,000 to $6,000 with live reads which is the term for on-air talent pitching. The maximum rate would be $10,000. The show of Howard Stern was broadcast on terrestrial radio...
- Old business model in collapse as newer media force change. Pereira, Cyril // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/3/2004, p16
The article informs that the business model was simple: register circulation growth and hit advertising rates. Worse, apart from inducements of apartments and cars as sweepstakes, there is bulk dumping of newspapers at hotels, clubs, schools, dentists' waiting rooms and' sponsored distribution...
- Business performance league: 6 Dec. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p10
Reports on performance of various advertising agencies for the week ending December 6, 2002 and its comparison with the week prior to it.
- Media performance league: 6 Dec. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p10
Reports on performance of various advertising media agencies for the week ending December 6, 2002 and its comparison with the week prior to it.
- I-RECALL: DOTCOM WEEKLY AWARENESS SURVEY. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p16
Reports on results of Dotcom Weekly Awareness survey on the performance of various advertising agencies for the week ending November 30, 2002. Awareness scores of the agencies.