HBO BRINGS HOME 32 EMMYS
- HBO Shines With Emmy Noms. // Back Stage;7/23/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p38
Embracing everything from the supernatural fantasies of the television programs "Angels in America" and "Joan of Arcadia" to the down-and-dirty politics of "The Reagans" and "The Apprentice," voters at the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences last week delivered an eclectic batch of nominees...
- Notable Primetime Emmy Nominations. // Daily Variety;8/7/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 24, pA8
The article presents a list of Emmy Awards nominees in various categories. Nominations for comedy series went to "Arrested Development," "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "The Office" and others. For drama series, nominations went to "Grey's Anatomy," "House," "The Sopranos," and others. Television...
- DRAMATIC BATTLE. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;8/9/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 49, pA1
Reports on the competition between Home Box Office's television program 'Sopranos' and NBC's 'West Wing' in the 2001 Emmy Awards. Number of nominations received; Categories where the shows are nominated; List of nominated programs from other networks.
- Selected Emmy Noms. // Daily Variety;8/12/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 28, pA20
Presents a summary of the nominees for the Emmy Awards in the U.S. Television programs nominated for the Comedy Series category; Nominees for Drama Series category; Television mini-series included in the awards.
- News and documentary winners take center stage. // Broadcasting & Cable;09/14/98, Vol. 128 Issue 38, p80
Reports on the winners of the 19th annual news and documentary Emmy Awards presented by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in New York on September 9, 1998. Numerical breakdown by network; Television programs that won multiple Emmy Awards.
- 'SOPRANOS' HITS A HIGH NOTE. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;9/20/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 54, p1
Reports on the award won by the television programs "The Sopranos" for drama series and "Arrested Development" for comedy series at the Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California. Number of trophies received by Home Box Office cable network including the drama series; Praises given to "Angels in...
- `Sopranos' aside, cable rules at Emmys. Moss // Multichannel News;09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p22
Focuses on cable television networks' performance during the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences' 1999 Emmy Awards. Awards won by cable television programs; Failure of the program `The Sopranos' to win the number of awards expected by television critics.
- The Winners. // Daily Variety;9/17/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 54, p24
The article presents a list of winners at the 2007 Emmy Awards. The list includes "30 Rock" for best comedy series, "The Sopranos" for best drama series, "Broken Trail" for best miniseries, "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee" for best made-for-television movie, "The Amazing Race" for best reality...
- Angels soar. // Echo Magazine;7/29/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p68
Presents information on the nominees for the 2004 Emmy Awards in the U.S. Total number of nominations received by the television program "Angels in America"; Nominees for the Supporting Actor category; Information on several nominated gay-interest television programs.