- 2012: A Good Year to Be in Cable. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;12/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p30
The article offers information on the increase in stocks report of the cable television industry of the U.S. in 2012. It mentions that the multiple system operators, an operator of multiple cable television systems, raised its business by 40 percent. It further represents the expectation of...
- Money: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/24/2004, Vol. 382 Issue 36, p12
The article presents information related to monetary issues of the entertainment industry. Jury selection began in the fraud trial against John Rigas, founder of Adelphia Communications Corp. and other former executives of the bankrupt cable operator. Rigas and his sons Michael and Timothy each...
- What to do when you realize it's time for a co-founder to go. Koning, Harvey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/7/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p13
The article offers suggestions on what to do when a person realize it is time for a co-founder to resign from his or her position, including checking all the legal documents, percentage of ownership and right to purchase back any vested equity.
- What Wall Street's wild ride means for business-to-business. Karpinski, Richard // B to B;04/24/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p11
Comments on the stock market performance of business-to-business electronic commerce companies in the United States as of April 24, 2000. Market fluctuations' implications for the Internet industry.
- Bowl of Directors to resign. Masterson, Marcie // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/25/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 30, p7A
The article reports on the resignation of some Oatmeal Festival Bowl of Directors in Burnet, Texas.
- Shorecare board set to resign. Cameron, Amanda // New Zealand Doctor;8/24/2011, p3
The article reports on the plan of the board of Auckland, New Zealand-based healthcare institution A&M Shorecare to resign due to the problems among its shareholders regarding the ownership of a co-located general practice.
- Rutledge Departure Puts Dent in Dolans' Stock Price. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;12/19/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 47, p4
The article reports that the resignation of chief operating officer (COO) Tom Rutledge at Cablevision System Corp. on December 15, 2011 has brought Cablevision stock price to 15% or under 12 dollars.
- Dawn Airey TV start-up lostar faces closure 'within weeks'. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;4/26/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the financial crisis faced by Iostar, a start-up television company, after Dawn Airey resigned as chief executive officer (CEO). A source close to the company admits that its plan to raise money between Â£15 million and Â£ million was too ambitious. Airey quitted his...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;10/27/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 16, p8
Presents information on the stock prices of companies in the entertainment industry recent as of October 24, 2003.