- TV sports ratings. // AutoWeek;02/22/99, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p4
Ranks television sports programs in the United States for the week ending February 7, 1999. Includes program; Rating; Audience share.
- Soccer scores record aud. Johnson, Debra // Daily Variety;6/24/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the British television ratings for the world championship soccer game between England and Brazil. Overall British audience.
- ON DECK. Greenberg, Steve // Sporting News;3/17/2008, Vol. 232 Issue 11, p5
The article lists several television programs related to sports to be aired during the week ahead March 15, 2008, including "Pistons at Cavaliers" on March 19 at 8 p.m. on ESPN, "Pros vs. Joes" on March 15 at 11 a.m. on Spike, and the National Collegiate Athletic Association women's selection...
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;3/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p24
Present news briefs on cable television programming as of March 15, 2004. Broadcast of the Champ Car World Series by Spike TV; Ratings garnered by the fifth-season premiere of the show "The Sopranos" on HBO; Inclusion of "The Tennis Channel" in the Atlanta, Georgia-area subscribers of Comcast Corp.
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);6/10/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p24
Reports on various issues related to cable television in the U.S. as of June 10, 2003. Primetime programming of CNBC; Wimbledon 2002 coverage by Turner Network Television and CNNfn; Contract renewal for the series 'Queer As Folk.'
- Bowled over by sporting choice. Harding, Danny // Morning Advertiser;1/13/2011, Issue 523, p60
The article reports that the sports fans attention on the 2011 sporting programmes on television has been divided by choices such as cricket, football and tennis.
- Off-net biz on again. Frankel, Daniel // Variety;1/23/2006, Vol. 401 Issue 10, Special Section pA6
This article focuses on the expectation of Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution towards it probable off-network launch of the sitcom Two and a Half Men in the U.S. television market in fall 2007. The comedy program is expected to command substantial license fees given the scarcity of...
- Lopez a Syndie Bellwether? Krukowski, Andrew // Television Week;3/30/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p3
The article focuses on comedian George Lopez's new late-night cable show on TBS and its implication for syndicated television (TV) distributors looking beyond the broadcast TV market. Warner Horizon Television and Telepictures Productions are producing the show. One executive reveals that...
- Programming. // CableFAX Daily;1/30/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p2
This article reports on the launch of the sports TV program "SportsNet NY" from Comcast and Time Warner on March 16, 2006. It offers information on the initial episode of the TV program.