Cox Beefs Up Hispanic Package
- Blowing Up Cox's Latino Strategy. Stilson, Janet // Multichannel News;6/21/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p18
Reports on the opinion of Cesar Cruz, director of multicultural marketing for Cox Communications Inc., about the Hispanic products of the company. Background of Cruz; Business performance of Cox as of first quarter that ended March 31, 2004; Information on how Cruz creates a new programming...
- Hangin' with Meister Cooper? Jacobs, A.J. // Entertainment Weekly;3/10/95, Issue 265, p56
Highlights some of the strange foreign titles given to American television programs. The French title for `The Rockford Files'; The Italian title for `Step by Step'; The Italian title for `Growing Pains'; The German title for `Hangin' with Mr. Cooper'; The Chinese title for `Picket Fences';...
- HBO's `Sopranos' screenings are hot tickets. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p25
Reports on the popularity of the screenings of the cable television series `The Sopranos' across the United States. Mall of America event in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Attendance of important personalities in the Miami Beach, Florida screenings; Publicity generated from the screenings.
- PBS show examines love affair with stocks. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/13/97, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on the Public Broadcasting Service's documentary film for television `Betting on the Market,' which focuses on America's obsession with the stock market. Growth seen by Wall Street in recent years; Background on the program; Airing schedule for the film.
- Survivor: Mad Ave. Follis, John // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/30/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p11
Comments on the success of the television series 'Survivor.' Reason behind the show's success; Value of the show as a marketing concept; Lessons that can be gleaned from the show that can be easily applied to the advertising business; Challenge facing the show in the future.
- MARKET WARRIORS A New Antiquing Series on PBS this July! // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Jul2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p11
A preview of the reality television program "MARKET WARRIORS," is offered.
- SHOWS FOR SALE. // Variety;1/28/2013, Vol. 429 Issue 11, p35
A list is presented of television programs including situation comedies, talk shows and dramas which will be marketed as syndicated programs in 2013-2014.
- `Roseanne' has media buyers wondering what's next. Ross, Chuck // Advertising Age;1/26/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p3
Reports on how marketers are questioning whether or not they should sponsor `Roseanne,' a syndicated talk show hosted by comedian Roseanne; Outrageous nature of Roseanne; Comments.
- L.A. SCREENINGS SHINDIGS BINGE. // Daily Variety;06/01/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 63, p19
Reports on the 2000 L.A. Screenings Bazaar television programs marketplace held in Los Angeles, California. Parties sponsored by television production companies.