- Rolf Benz hits the road in the UK. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p7
Highlights the Rolf Benz tour for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Companies participating in the event; Products to be displayed.
- Wicker. // Furniture/Today;10/2/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p26
The article offers information on the new products and trends in the wicker furniture industry in the U.S. Acacia Home & Garden's Island Retreat seating group launches wide-arm styling combining vertical split bamboo slats sofa. Barlow Tyrie offers a contemporary collection of flat hand-woven...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p10
Features several furniture. Rolf Benz 7800 soft leather chair; William Ball's Meteor kitchen unit; Carolina bar chain; Viceroy collection of beds.
- Engineering cool designs. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p20
The article presents an interview with Andreas Lechner, marketing manager at German upholstered furniture manufacturer Rolf Benz and formerly with fashion and sportswear brands Hugo Boss and Adidas, on the challenges of growing the company name beyond Germany. He believes that there is a unique...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2008, Issue 5592, p7
The article offers news briefs in the furniture industry in Great Britain. The Confederation of British Industry said that orders are still increasing in British factories despite the increase in prices. Furniture retailer Peter Green has changed the look of its store in Reading, England. German...
- Double exposure. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p27
The article reports on the launch of a new furniture showroom by two German furniture brands, Hulsta Furniture and Rolf Benz, in London, England. The said showroom showcases various interior designs for kitchen, lighting and bedroom. Information about the structural details of the showroom is...
- Relaxation comes round. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p19
Reports on trends in furniture design as observed during the imm Cologne. Popularity of lounging and retro designs; Focus on comfort; Designs from Natuzzi, Modi and Rolf Benz. INSETS: Fast facts;Shaping up;Small but informative.
- Always remember to say thank you. Evans, David // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2008, Issue 5586, p31
An interview with David Evans, marketing manager for Barlow Tyrie, is presented. When asked about his job, he relates that he was trained as a graphic designer and he designs all the company literature, advertising, and artwork. He added that the furniture industry is a friendly industry wherein...
- Generations of quality. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2003, Issue 5350, p18
Features the furniture manufacturer Barlow Tyrie in Great Britain. List of garden furniture made by the firm; Launch of the Haven collection by the company; Business operations of the firm.