- More Homes for Next. // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2004, Issue 5406, p5
Reports on the plan of Next Generation Home Products Inc. to open another Home warehouse by the end of 2008 in Great Britain. Tax profit of the company on the same period last year; Comments from Simon Wolfson, CEO of the group's warehouse expansion on the capacity of the company to grow sales...
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;8/20/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p6
A chart that lists the U.S. companies with their corresponding loan terms, business operations and ratings is presented.
- LENDING LEAGUE TABLES. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 39, p18
Several charts are presented depicting the financial performance of the U.S. financial services companies during the first three quarters of 2006.
- Key Facts. // Gap, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
A chart is presented that lists key facts about Gap Inc. including office address, contact numbers, revenues, and number of employees.
- EARNINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/12/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p4
A chart is presented that lists revenue, net income and earnings per share of Hayes Lemmerz International Inc.
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/12/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p4
A chart is presented that lists financial performance of various companies including Amerigon Inc., Agree Realty Corp. and Asset Acceptance Capital Corp.
- Southwest Year-End Review. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p28
Several charts are presented that lists the Southwestern region year-end review including Kansas, Colorado and New Mexico.
- b2b digital report Jan 2012 vs December 2011.doc. // Media Industry Newsletter;3/26/2012, p11
A chart is presented which shows the business-to-business digital report in December 2011 and January 2012 including agweb.com, aviationtoday.com, and bigbuilderonline.com.
- SCORECARD. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/21/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p4
The article presents tables depicting the figures of the financial performance of various companies, including Titan International, A.M. Castle, and Navistar International.