Conran in the bedroom
- First touch. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p4
Reports that Dorma Group has incorporated its Dormatouch bedroom furniture collection into its main brochure in England.
- Open house at Vantona and Dorma. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p3
Reports on the unveiling of the bedroom collections of furniture makers Vantona and Dorma at an event in Manchester, England in October 2002.
- Conran & Partners in bed with Dorma Group. // Design Week;10/7/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p6
The article reports that design consultancy firm Conran & Partners has entered into a collaboration with bed linen manufacturer Dorman Group to create its first range of bedroom and bathroom products. Dorma has a five-year agreement with Conran and will be expanding the range across...
- Dorma shows at home. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to British Home furnishings company Dorma. Exhibition of bedwear designs at its showroom in Manchester, England; Production of a brochure; Advertising.
- Dorma launches 1997 catalogue. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the introduction of a catalogue by the Dorma company. Contents of the catalogue.
- Dorma turns on to Intohome. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the show room of Dorma Group.
- Gun lockers. // Corrections Today;Jul94, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p234
Presents information on The Dorma Group, a company that provides gun locker devices and equipment to correctional facilities in the United States.
- Nichols & Stone to make Williamsburg line. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p4
Reports the licensing agreement between Colonial Williamsburg and furniture maker Nichols & Stone to design, market and distribute a wood furniture collection for the Williamsburg Pure Simple Today brand in the United States. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both companies; Description of the...
- Globalization Strategies--Part 2, Your Options. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2002, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p29
Part II. Provides information on the management of wood product companies in relation to globalization. Alternatives to globalization strategy; Benefits from licensing; Information on joint ventures; Challenges pose by globalization.