Conran in the bedroom
- First touch. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p4
Reports that Dorma Group has incorporated its Dormatouch bedroom furniture collection into its main brochure in England.
- Open house at Vantona and Dorma. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p3
Reports on the unveiling of the bedroom collections of furniture makers Vantona and Dorma at an event in Manchester, England in October 2002.
- Conran & Partners in bed with Dorma Group. // Design Week;10/7/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p6
The article reports that design consultancy firm Conran & Partners has entered into a collaboration with bed linen manufacturer Dorman Group to create its first range of bedroom and bathroom products. Dorma has a five-year agreement with Conran and will be expanding the range across...
- Dorma shows at home. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to British Home furnishings company Dorma. Exhibition of bedwear designs at its showroom in Manchester, England; Production of a brochure; Advertising.
- Dorma launches 1997 catalogue. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the introduction of a catalogue by the Dorma company. Contents of the catalogue.
- Dorma turns on to Intohome. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the show room of Dorma Group.
- Gun lockers. // Corrections Today;Jul94, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p234
Presents information on The Dorma Group, a company that provides gun locker devices and equipment to correctional facilities in the United States.
- Nichols & Stone to make Williamsburg line. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p4
Reports the licensing agreement between Colonial Williamsburg and furniture maker Nichols & Stone to design, market and distribute a wood furniture collection for the Williamsburg Pure Simple Today brand in the United States. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both companies; Description of the...
- `Playboy' invades Eastern Europe. Donaton, Scott // Advertising Age;11/23/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p25
The article reports the expansion of Playboy magazine in Eastern Europe. The magazine is shifting the focus of its international expansion from licensing deals to joint ventures. The strategies will come together with the launch of a Polish edition of Playboy that marks Playboy Enterprises'...