Ikea is tops in Europe
- IKEA UK & Ireland's growth continues. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p8
The article reports the growth of the IKEA in Great Britain and Ireland with its increasing sales by 1% to 1.2 billion British pound as of August 31, 2010 based on the data from market intelligence specialist Verdict Consulting.
- IKEA submits application for Reading store. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2011, Issue 5725, p8
The article reports that Ikea is set to submit a planning application for a new store in Reading, England, seeking permission to redevelop numerous derelict retail and leisure units at Pincent Lane Retail Park, Calcot which will be the location of the new store.
- Educate Grows Across All Units; Catapult Builds Around NCLB. // Electronic Education Report;2/25/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p6
This article reports on the growth of all business units of Educate, the K-12 tutoring service provider that operates Sylvan Learning Centers, Catapult Learning and eSylvan, in 2004. Educate's strategy of positioning Catapult as a tutoring service provider to failing K-12 schools paid big...
- Brent about to gush. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;8/24/2005, p28
Reports on the financial fluctuation of Brent Crude Oil as of the year 2004 in South Africa. Decrease of the company's share in stock market; Plan of the company to increase rates in the country; Assessment of the long-term resistance line of the company.
- CORPORATE REPORT CARD: DTS. Ellingson, Annlee // Boxoffice;Jul2004, Vol. 140 Issue 7, p36
The article reports on the financial performance of DTS Inc. for the first quarter ending March 31, 2004. This performance is attributed to a strong theatrical business in the quarter.
- After study, Delphi's steering unit loses value. Barkholz, David // Automotive News;5/14/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6255, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of Delphi Steering, a global supplier of mobile electronics and transportation systems, for the first quarter of 2007. The firm reportedly decreased their potential sale price after Platinum Equity (PE), a Los-Angeles, California-based...
- Valspar boosts dividend 1 cent. // Furniture/Today;12/17/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p36
The article reports on the financial performance of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based finish supplier Valspar Corp. It is stated that the company's board has accounted that its quarterly dividend in the previous week has increased by one cent to 14 cents per share. Meanwhile, it is declared that the...
- Bestar's 30 sales rise 12.9%. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p54
Reports on the financial performance of Bestar for the third quarter of 2004. Net income from continuing operations; Revenues;Factors contributing to the increased sales of the company.
- Valspar posts 4Q sales gain of 4.2%. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p55
Reports on Valspar Corp.'s financial results for the fourth quarter of 2004. Sales performance of the company; Net income from continuing operations; Earnings per share.