HoF gains wiped out as duo sells stakes
- Brief highs succumb to general lows . Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p4
Offers a look at the performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain at the stock market in 2002. Loss posted by MFI Furniture; Decline in the shares of House of Fraser; Amount of shares lost by Osborne & Little; Outlook of analysts on the market's recovery.
- The warning signs for MFI. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Presents a chart depicting the effect of MFI Furniture Group PLC's fourth profits in Great Britain.
- Figures season sends shares to the extremes. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p6
The article presents share updates of the furniture industry. Renewed takeover speculation and simultaneous exit of two directors failed to prevent the shares of MFI Furniture Group PLC from crashing. Shares of Next PLC registered hike, while shares of House of Fraser PLC set a new high before...
- Cinven in MFI spotlight. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p3
Reports on the possibility of Cinven Ltd. to take over the bid for MFI Furniture Group PLC. Reasons for the heightened speculations about an imminent bid; Improvements seen in the shares of Cinven; Suggestions of a management buyout.
- SAS assembles MFI annual report. // Design Week;4/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p6
Reports that SAS Design has redesigned the 2001 annual report of the MFI Furniture Group. Parts of the report; Brand proposition of MFI.
- MFI backs The Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Highlights The Sleep Council's recruitment of the MFI Furniture Group to boost its marketing activity.
- MFI sales up by 10%. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p4
Cites the sales increase posted by furniture retail chain MFI in the 44 weeks ended November 4, 2000.
- MFI glows with style after a hot winter sale. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on the sales performance of furniture firm MFI Furniture in Great Britain. Percentage of increase in sales; Dining and bedroom lines of MFI; Sales of Sofa Workshop.
- MFI chases 13% growth target. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p4
Reports on the expected growth of furniture manufacturer MFI. Predicted increase in retail sales; Main driver to the company's continued growth.