N.Y. Authorities Board OKs $520 Million of State Agency Deals
- MARYLAND: Triple-A Water SRF Deal Set. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;3/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32846, p9
The article reports on the plan of the Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration to sell $48.6 million in revolving loan fund revenue bonds in a negotiated sale on April 9, 2008. The plan establishes a new indenture for the agency's clean water and drinking water state revolving fund....
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p34
Presents a chart depicting bond transaction of several states in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p34
Presents charts depicting the bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p35
Presents charts depicting bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- Washington liquor Control Board Tapping Market for $17M. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32484, p3
The article reports on the enlistment of the Washington Liquor Control Board in the competitive sales of bonds by offering $17.1 million worth of certificates of participation in the bond market in the U.S. in the third week of October 2006. The Liquor Control Board wants to double the capacity...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p34
Presents a list of the invisible supply of bonds in the Southwestern States. Name of issuer and purpose; Amount; Expected sale date; Phoenix revenue bonds; Texas State Public Safety revenue bonds; Texas Public Finance Authority general obligations.
- In February, Issuance Stayed Slow. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p1
Reports on the issuance of long-term municipal bond market in the United States in February 2004. Figures from Thomson Financial; Total bond issuance.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p2
Presents news items related to bonds and bond market in the United States as of March 1, 2004. Chicago Purchasing Manager's Business Barometer; Consumer sentiment index in Michigan; Real gross domestic product.
- Muni Prices Firm as Treasuries Advance; Data Has Little Impact. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of March 1, 2004. Performance of municipal bonds; Government bonds market.