Seattle Readies Competitive Deal For $88.7M of Water System Debt
- Moody's Revises Austin Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p2
Reports on the positive rating of the public improvement and refunding bonds in Austin, Texas. Value of the certificates of obligation; Revision of the outlook from positive to stable.
- N.Y.C.'s $700 Million TFA Offering Takes Center Stage. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p8
Reports on the bond offering of New York City Transitional Finance Authority. Structure of the bonds; Price of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond offering.
- Bond-Heavy Orange County Road Deal May Hit Dead End. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p1
Reports on a plan to sell bonds to bail out a toll road agency in Orange County, California. Structure of the bonds; Traffic projections.
- States Awash in Private-Use Capacity. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p1
Reports on the private-activity bond capacity of several states from 2004 to 2005 in the U.S. Amount of private-activity bond carried at the end of 2004 by the District of Columbia; Percentage increase in carryforward aggregate volume capacity; States indicating their lack of capacity for the year.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p12
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales as of February 11, 2005 in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p29
Presents a chart showing bonds issued by states from June 29 to July 6, 2005. State; Issues; Amount.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 5, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p29
Presents a chart showing plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the United States as of July 5, 2005. State; Ratings; Maturity.
- Senate Appropriations Committee OKs D. C. Spending Package; Full Senate Next. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p6
The article reports on the United States Senate Appropriations Committees approval of a District of Columbia spending package for fiscal 2007. The package would provide the city with a 597 million dollars federal payment. It would be authorized to issue 849 million dollars of tax-exempt bonds,...
- Hilton Head GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p33
Reports on the plan of Hilton Head Island to sell general obligation bonds in South Carolina. Series of the dent to be sold competitively; Financial adviser of the transaction; Bond counsel.