Short- and Long-Term Borrowers Will Test Retail Demand
- Ohio Building Authority plans three issues totaling as much as $375 million. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/22/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30505, p4
Reports on the Ohio Building Authority's plans of bringing three new bond deals into the market. Total value of the bond deals the agency is planning to bring into market; Amount in lease-rental bonds sold by the authority in September 1998; Other state issuers that are preparing new bond deals.
- Treasury Gains Don't Inspire Traders; Big California, N.Y. Deals Go to Retail. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p2
Reports on the result of the September 27, 2004 bond trading in the U.S. Impact of gains in Treasuries on municipal market participants; Stabilization of the government bond market; Effect of oil price increase in home sales.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 19. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p2
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond deals during the September 19, 2005 bond trading in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p36
Presents statistics reflecting the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of April 29, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p13
The article presents a calendar of deals in the bond market. The issuers include the Horry County Department of Airports in South Carolina, New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority, Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York and New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. It also cites...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32052, p33
Presents statistics on the performance of the United States bond market, as of January 19, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Clouded outlook. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;6/28/2007, p36
The article discusses the status of the financial market in Great Britain. According to the author, mortgage-backed assets that are not easily tradable are being attached from the funds and auctioned based on the availability of fire-sale prices. He states that inflation is expected to be...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics on municipal bonds in the U.S. public finance sector as of July 13, 2004. Daily and weekly bond indexes; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 6. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Presents economic indicators on the status of the bond market in the U.S. as of September 6, 2005.