Jacksonville, Fla., to Sell $80 Million of Auction-Rate Debt
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30891, p37
Presents a roundup of bond-market and public-finance news from around the United States Northeast, as of May 15, 2000. Audit problems in Washington, D.C.; Lancaster County, Pennsylvania's bond rating; New Jersey Senate's approval of a bill that would help in the funding of public school...
- MISSOURI: Convention Center Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p39
The article reports that the city of Saint Louis in Missouri has finalized the sale of $50 million of debt to refund bonds issued for its convention and sports facility project. An estimated $1.78 million has been saved by the city through the refunding. The bonds were priced to yield 4.21...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p36
Presents a round-up of news about the bond market and public finance in the United States Midwest, as of January 31, 2001. General obligation bonds in Waukegan, Illinois; Ohio's proposed budget for fiscal 2002-2003; Visible supply by state; GO yield curves for January 29, 2001.
- Italy bonds with the euro. Reilly, Teresa // Public Finance;03/12/99, p26
Reports that Italy's regional government in Lazio is pioneering a euro-denominated bond. Euro-optimism of the state government; Reason behind the local government of Lazio, Italy's decision to welcome the euro; Impact of the monetary union on the region's public finance and economy.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p34
Presents a chart depicting bond transaction of several states in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Peacock, Wayne; Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F.; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;06/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31162, p41
Presents news about the bond market and public finance in the United States Northeast, recent as of June 2001. Connecticut's sale of general obligation bonds; School funding bill in New Hampshire; Rating of the New Jersey School Bond Credit Enhancement Program.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p34
Presents charts depicting the bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p35
Presents charts depicting bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- Manatee's Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p29
Reports on the plan of Manatee County, Florida to sell multimillion dollars of transportation revenue refunding and improvement bonds. Uses of the proceeds; Remarks from Manatee finance director Jim Seuffert regarding the development.