Cook County Signs New Lock-Box Contract
- JPM to Process N.Y. Labor Benefits. BILLS, STEVE // American Banker;8/7/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 150, p22
The article reports that JPMorgan Chase & Co. has won a contract to process unemployment benefit payments for the New York State Department of Labor. JPMorgan's treasury services unit is planning to provide check processing, accounting and reconciliation, debit cards, and payment collection...
- JP Morgan Holds Despite Shareholder Grumbles. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;5/21/2013, p6
The article reports on the five management proposals and four shareholder proposals that are scheduled for voting at the annual shareholder meeting of global financial services firm JP Morgan Chase on May 21, 2013. It notes that the proposals include election of directors, approval of...
- JPMorgan skips northbound train. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/25/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p3
The article reports on the developments of surrounding the project negotiation between JPMorgan Chase & Co. and the local government of Stamford, Connecticut. The negotiation is about the construction of a $2 billion tower near Ground Zero in Manhattan. In addition, JPMorgan also said it would...
- Tallying Risk, Reward in JPM Outsourcing. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;11/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 222, p1
Analyzes the benefits that can be gained by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. from its outsourcing deals. Rise in company's savings; Benefits of the deals in transaction-intensive operations; Reduction in the company's operating costs.
- JPMorgan to Pay Texas $3.2M Over ARS Risks. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33261, p5
The article reports on the agreement from JPMorgan Chase & Co. to pay U.S. 32 million dollar to Texas for its failure to warn customers on the risks of auction-rate securities (ARS), remarks as the largest fines since the collapsed of ARS market in 2008.
- Vet-Centric Broker Gets JPM Boost. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;10/4/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33792, p1
The article presents information on a four-year agreement between J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Academy Securities Inc.
- JPM Chase to Resell A Risk Program . // American Banker;11/9/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 216, p9
Reports the agreement of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. with other enterprise to resell an operational risk management application built with Versata middleware in Oakland, California. Purchase of Java-based business logic software from Versata by J.P. Morgan to build Horizon, a risk assessment...
- JP Morgan to launch adviser outsourcing solution. Ellul, Joanne // Fundweb;7/9/2012, p16
The article offers brief information on an investment outsourcing solution, called JPM UK Adviser Solution by J P Morgan Asset Management.
- NEW SWATCH. // SN: Supermarket News;12/16/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 49/50, p6
The article presents news brief related to the retail industry including J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is planning to close its banks at 49 of the 52 Dominick's stores, about 17,000 workers at Giant and Safeway stores in the Washington-Baltimore area will vote on a proposed new contract and union...