Existing Home Sales Slowed in August
- MIXED REVIEWS. Carter, O. K. // Fort Worth Business Press;7/28/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 29, Special section p24
The article presents different views on the residential real estate business in Arlington and Mansfield in Texas. Data posted on the Arlington Board Web site mentions that residential real estate activity is down collectively by 30%, moreover, real estate prices have gone down, while home prices...
- LEADING INDICATORS. Levenson, Eugenia // Fortune;2/20/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p19
The article highlights leading indicators for the real estate market in the United States. Figures, such as the average price tag for an existing home and increases in the median house price, are given to show the potential rising of house prices in the coming year. Other figures, including...
- FTB house price average tops Â£100k for first time. // Money Marketing;2/12/2004, p16
Reports on the increased housing prices in Great Britain in January 2004 according to the Halifax's monthly house price index. Average cost; Average range of increase.
- Long wait for lower prices. Walkley, Pam // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2003, p80
Presents information on prices in residential property markets in Australia as of July 2003. Median house price in Sydney for the March 2003 quarter; Forecasted decline in Australian house prices, according to 'The Economist' magazine, over the next four years; Decline in gross rentals in Sydney.
- TIME FOR A TREE CHANGE. Larsen, Chris // BRW;2/15/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p18
The article comments on the housing affordability crisis in Australia, which is pushing homebuyers of all types towards inland regional areas and away from the coast in 2007. Lifestyle-hungry property buyers are moving from coastal areas to "tree change" areas that are more affordable. The...
- Housing market cools despite record-high prices. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;11/7/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 45, p30
The article reports on the business developments of the housing industry in Westchester, New York. The supply of housing units available for sale in the country expanded to 6,005 units which is 21 percent. It was believed that one factor which contribute to Westchester's real estate market are...
- SWEATING ON SPRING. Stensholt, John // BRW;7/28/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p21
Focuses on the residential market trends in Australia. Decline in house prices across the country; Reduction of auction clearance rates; Acceptance of lower offers by vendors to get their houses off the market in a shorter time; Optimism of the real estate industry; Resilience of the apartment...
- El valor de la vivienda de segunda mano cae un 0,3% en enero. // Directivos ConstrucciÃ³n;Mar2011, Issue 242, p6
No abstract available.
- What Your Money Will Buy. Brady, Rose // Gulfshore Life;Nov2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p190
This section provides information on residential properties being sold in Southwest Florida as of November 2014. Topics covered include an expansive 2007 Old Naples home worth 10.65 million U.S. dollars, the home on Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs valued at 5.222 million U.S. dollars, and the...