HarperCollins, Scholastic Still Leading Children's Bestseller List
- HarpersCollins Holding Lead In Children's Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;4/18/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the distinction of HarperCollins Children's Books as the number one publisher of the "New York Times" children's list, in the U.S. List of popular titles published by the company such as "The Princess Diaries"; Rank of Simon & Schuster Inc. which has published "Kira-Kira," by Cynthia...
- THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;8/13/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p3
Ranks the publishers in New York, New York. HarperCollins as the number one in ranking; Number of bestseller titles; Duration of weeks the publisher dominate.
- HarperCollins, Scholastic Lead Children's Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;10/4/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p5
Reports that HarperCollins Publishers Inc. has led in the children's bestseller lists in New York. Number of weeks in the top spot; Titles included in the three lists; Other publishers with titles included in the bestseller lists.
- Politics, Policy Still Holding Lead On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p7
Reports that politics and policy books are considered as big sellers to date in 2005, according to BPR's analysis of the nonfiction hardcover list in the U.S. Number one rank of HarperCollins company in the hardcover nonfiction list of the "New York Times"; List of bestsellers from Penguin Group...
- Bestsellers by the NUMBERS. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/9/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 2, p21
The article focuses on the trends in book trade in the U.S. in 2005. Mass market during the year continued to showcase popular fiction, and it remains in the list where genre fiction, romance, mystery and science fiction were strong brands. Major publishing conglomerates such HarperCollins and...
- HarperCollins to provide back office services for scholastic. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/99, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p4
Reports that HarperCollins Publishers Inc. has signed an agreement to provide customer service, billing and credit for Scholastic. Significance of the deal on the companies' publishing assets.
- HC to Handle Back Office for Scholastic. // Publishers Weekly;10/25/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 43, p12
Reports on the agreement between Scholastic Children's Books and HarperCollins. Opinion of Scholastic's President Barbara Marcus on HarperCollins; Comments of HC President Jane Friedman concerning the agreement.
- Children's Publishers Stepping Up Series Output. // Book Publishing Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p3
Reports developments related to children's book publishers in New York. Publication of Random House Children's Books' "Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood," by Ann Brashare; Marketing of Scholastic Corp. on Patrick Carman's "The Dark Hills Divide"; Release of Michelle Paver's...
- HarperCollins and Scholastic Leading Children's Book Sales. // Book Publishing Report;7/12/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p6
Reports that publishers HarperCollins and Scholastic have the most titles on the list of the top selling children's books in the United States for the week ending on July 11, 2004. Ranking of the celebrated children's series "Harry Potter" courtesy of Scholastic; Total number of books regardless...