Paris Hilton Autobiography Hits The Shelves
- Book Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p5
Reports on developments in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Publication of a novel by Nicholson Baker titled â€œCheckpoint,â€ that features a would-be assassin of U.S. President George W. Bush; Self-composition of the book of professional surfer Bethany Hamilton; Production of a...
- BRIEFING. // Information World Review;Jan2006, Issue 220, p27
The article presents news briefs on the publishing industry. Open access publisher BioMed Central will publish the American Chemical Society journal "GeoChemical Transactions." The journals division of Oxford University Press has launched the "Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice."...
- Simon & Schuster Plans Paris Hilton Book. // Book Publishing Report;2/16/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p1
Reports that the Simon and Shuster Inc. will attempt to take advantage of the popularity of Paris Hilton by publishing the first book by the hotel heiress. Description on the book "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-In-Chic Peek Behind the Pose"; Reason why the company decided to publish the book.
- MEMO PAD. Smith, Stephanie D.; Carmon, Irin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/6/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 4, p17
The article offers news briefs on entertainment publishing companies. Newsstand performance revealed that it is a draw between "People" and "Us Weekly" in terms of covering Paris Hilton's release from jail. Steve Garbino has enlisted "Vanity Fair" contributing editor Nancy Jo Sales to write the...
- Cannes Afloat. // Yachting;Aug2005, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p26
Presents photographs of famous people aboard yachts, including Paris Hilton.
- HILTON'S REP IS IN THE TOILET. Keil, Beth Landman; Spiegelman, Ian; Amsden, David; Goodman, Abbey // New York;10/02/2000, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p11
Focuses on the attendance of hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton at a party sponsored by the Nautica clothing line in New York City. Alleged problems with her social etiquette; Details on her relationship with United States actor Edward Furlong.
- DÃ©jÃ Vu: Paris Hilton Denies All Drug Charges. Staskiewicz, Keith // Entertainment Weekly;9/10/2010, Issue 1119, p40
The author reports that socialite Paris Hilton has denied all the drug charges that have been brought against her during the summer of 2010.
- Hit List. Ross, Dalton // Entertainment Weekly;11/5/2004, Issue 791, p12
Comments on various news about entertainers in the U.S. as of November 2004, including the plan of actress Paris Hilton to design her own hotel suite.
- Paris Hilton launches handbag line in India. // Filipino Post;9/29/2011, p8
The article reports on the move of actress Paris Hilton to launch her handbag line in India.