Anderson, Jameson Books Not Modest About Success
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p6
Reports developments involving publishing companies in the U.S. as of May 2004. Acquisition of the global rights to book by Judy Warner about a culture of childhood neurosis by Penguin Group imprint Riverhead Books; Plan of Hyperion to publish a book by actress Brooke Shields; Deal signed by...
- What the...? // NW;6/7/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p7
Talks about the publication of a book about actor Tommy Lee. Content of the first part of the book; Issues on Lee's revelation about his manhood; Relationship with actress Pamela Anderson.
- Calendar July 31-Aug. 6. // Publishers Weekly;7/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 29, p14
Presents a calendar of events concerning publishing from July 31 to August 6, 2005. Birthday of author J. K. Rowling; Information on the last entry date in author Anne Frank's 1944 diary; Decision of Pamela Anderson to unveil her second novel "Star Struck."
- THE BREASTSELLER LIST. // Ralph;Dec2004, p22
Presents information on books authored by celebrities. "Star: A Novel," by Pamela Anderson; "How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale," by Jenna Jameson; "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose," by Paris Hilton.
- The ABCs of The BEA. Jacobs, A. J. // Publishers Weekly;6/14/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 24, p28
Provides information on the 2004 BookExpo America (BEA). Response of fans to former U.S. President Bill Clinton's presence at the BEA; Initiative of author Arthur Szymczyk to promote his book "Toilet"; Participation of Jenna Jameson and Tommy Lee in the exhibit.
- CELEBS GOSSIP TOO! // NW;9/19/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p98
The article presents the views of American actress Pamela Anderson about publisher Hugh Hefner.
- Big deal. // Entertainment Weekly;10/25/96, Issue 350, p104
Mentions that Pamela Anderson Lee has sold her autobiography `Pandemonium,' to Warner Books.
- STAR...by Pamela Anderson. // NW;9/13/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p38
Presents an excerpt from the book "Star," by Pamela Anderson.
- STAR STRUCK. Anderson, Pamela // NW;10/24/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p45
Presents an excerpt from the book "Star Stack," by Pamela Anderson.