Thomas Dunne Gears Up For Release Of Buchanan's Book
- St. Martin's Having Better Bestseller Year in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;9/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p5
The article reports that the St. Martin's Press is publishing about 700 titles a year, which includes 150 crime titles. According to publisher Sally Richardson, St. Martin's has posted more New York Times bestsellers through the first two-thirds of 2006 than of 2005. The list includes, on the...
- New Opponent for Bush. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;6/21/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the contribution of Pat Buchanan to the authorship of the book "Where the Right Went Wrong," which criticized the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush. Areas of criticisms tackled in the book.
- Buchanan, meaning, and the economy. Lerner, Michael // Tikkun;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p9
Editorial. Focuses on the popularity of Pat Buchanan in the Republican presidential primary races in 1996. Media's opinion of Buchanan; Humans' need for meaning; Ideas from the book `The Politics of Meaning: Restoring Hope and Possibility in an Age of Cynicism.'
- Book Review: "Suicide of a Superpower" by Pat Buchanan. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;3/18/2012, p2
A blog on the book "Suicide of a Superpower" by Pat Buchanan is presented.
- Pat Buchanan: An unrepentant racist. Curry, George E. // Michigan Citizen;11/6/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 52, pA7
The article offers information on Pat Buchanan's "Suicide of a Superpower" and discusses his racist views for the African Americans in the U.S. in 2011.
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;
Presents news briefs related to book publishing as of June 21, 2004. Penguin Books Ltd.'s promotion of reading in Great Britain; Picador's acquisition of rights to Andrea Levy's novel "Small Island"; Thomas Dunne's payment to conservative Pat Buchanan for a book to be called "Where the Right...
- Tough-Talking Taki Takes on Neo-Cons. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;7/22/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p35
Talks about the plan of conservatives Pat Buchanan, Scott McConnell and international gossip columnist Taki to publish a national fortnightly magazine in autumn called 'The American Conservative.' Motto of the conservatives; Criticism against William Kristol; Other conservatives who will write...
- An Empire, Then a Republic? Ribuffo, Leo P. // Diplomatic History;Fall2001, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p719
Book reviewed in this article: Patrick J. Buchanan,. A Republic, Not an Empire: Reclaiming America's Destiny .
- Have U.S. elites betrayed America? Roberts, Paul Craig // Human Events;06/19/98, Vol. 54 Issue 23, p10
Discusses the views of Pat Buchanan found in his book `The Great Betrayal,' where he states that American elites have betrayed their country. Criticism of the privileged classes and the corporate elites; Reference to attempts by American corporations to launch satellites from China;...