- Getting the most out of meetings. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Dec2005/Jan2006, Issue 50, p15
This article discusses the value of industrial management. Problems abound, with ineffective systems and financial issues, all largely caused by the owners being too shackled by the day-to-day operations. A business plan should have be produced at the time of incorporation, but this was more to...
- Chapter 3: The role of the finance department. Tennent, John // Guide to Financial Management;2008, p19
Chapter 3 of the book "Guide to Financial Management," by John Tennent is presented. It explores on several activities involving the role of finance department in the business, which include financial reporting, management reporting, as well as how to design and present management information....
- Financial resolutions are even more critical this year. Marotta, David John // Business Journal (Central New York);1/30/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p16
In this article the author presents several recommendations to expand savings and investments in the business industry. He highlights the need to strategically plan the business finances to extend savings and investment without cutting lifestyle enjoyment in retirement. Among the suggestions he...
- Â¿Debe entrar la innovaciÃ³n en la DirecciÃ³n Financiera? Hemmi, Matti // Estrategia Financiera;jul/ago2014, Vol. 29 Issue 318, p18
No abstract available.
- Las NOF en la prÃ¡ctica. Amoza, Gustavo // IEEM Revista de Negocios;jun2014, p50
No abstract available.
- Intrust Super establishes planning business. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;10/7/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on the launch of Intrust360, the financial planning business of Intrust Super in Australia.
- Buyers keep an eye on client sentiment. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;10/21/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p11
The article reports on the attitude of buyers of financial planning practices in Australia toward businesses that had exposure to failed investment schemes.
- Don't Go It Alone. Bilbrey, Pamela; Jones, Brian // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2010, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p38
The article presents questions and answers related to food service management including how to enhance customer service, what to do when footing the bill and finding out what is working well in the company and making it even better.
- Trends & Stats: Outlook for 2003. Lomanno, Mark L. // Hotel & Motel Management;12/9/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 21, p16
Presents several charts depicting the financial statistics of the lodging industry in the U.S. Factors affecting the industry; Changes in the occupancy rate; Innovations in product distribution.