CBI pensions paper will contribute to debate, but does not provide all the answers
- CIDD Announces Debate Tour of Great Britain. // Spectra;Dec1968, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p1
This article calls for participation in the 11th biennial competition for the U.S. debate tour of Great Britain that will be initiated the Committee on International Discussion and Debate of the Speech Association of America in 1969.
- The American Debate Association: Rule-based policy debate. Decker, Warren D.; Morello, John T. // Argumentation & Advocacy;Fall90, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p58
Describes the rule-centered approach to policy debate by the American Debate Association (ADA). Assumptions underlying the development of debate rules; Rules governing the conduct of a debate; Tournament administration rules; Debate program rules; Enforcement of the rules; Evaluation of the ADA.
- Parliamentary debate: A description and a justification. Sheckels Jr., Theodore F.; Warfield, Annette C. // Argumentation & Advocacy;Fall90, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p86
Describes the formats, resolutions, tournaments, season, and governance of parliamentary debate. Reasons behind the popularity of parliamentary debate among students; Seven education objectives of debate activities; Recommendations for legitimizing parliamentary debate and adding it to...
- Cross Examination Debate Association. // Spectra;Dec1987, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p6
This article reports that the Cross Examination Debate Association (CEDA) invites papers and program proposals on areas of interest to CEDA members including argumentation theory relevant to value debate, critical analyses of public debate concerning values, tournament practice and...
- Questions sought for April 19 debate. // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/06/98, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p13
Reports that the Sycamore Institute, a public policy think-tank in Indiana, is sponsoring a debate between Republican contenders for the United States Senate on April 19, 1998.
- our partners. // Idebate Magazine;2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p17
The article offers information on several partners of the International Debate Education Association (IDEA) which are supporting its educational debate project for young people called Debate@Europe across Europe. The Estonian Debating Society which was formed in 1994 won the NGO of the Year...
- IDEA member news. // Idebate Magazine;2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p62
The article offers information on the International Debate Education Association (IDEA) Amsterdam and debating programs in various countries including Estonia, Romania and Haiti.
- NAPF scheme should be a force for good. Segars, Joanne // Employee Benefits;Mar2006, p24
The article reports on the government-backed National Association of Pension Funds-led PensionsForce which has been designed to educate potentially millions of workers to enable them to make informed choices when selecting retirement provisions in Great Britain. The purpose of any pensions...
- Pensions and Unpaid Work: A Reflection on Four Decades of Feminist Debate. Kodar, Freya // Canadian Journal of Women & the Law;2012, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p180
Au cours des derniï¿½res annï¿½es, on a longuement analysï¿½ et dï¿½battu la rï¿½forme des pensions. Cependant, on n'a pas vraiment discutï¿½ comment comptabiliser le travail des femmes non rï¿½munï¿½rï¿½, et pourtant nï¿½cessaire pour la sociï¿½tï¿½, aux fins...