Managing Change for Success
- Master Change, Maximize Success: Effective Strategies for Realizing Your Goals. Plaskon, K. Dawn // Quality Management Journal;2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p58
The article reviews the book "Master Change, Maximize Success: Effective Strategies for Realizing Your Goals," by Rebecca Potts and Jeanenne LaMarsh.
- Change Better. LaMarsh, Jeanenne // Change Better;4/29/2013, p1
Change is a constant, omnipresent reality of life. Organizations and companies are forced to adapt to fluctuations in a globalized marketplace in a frenetic rush to stay ahead of the curve. These changes impact everyone, both in their professional and personal lives. Individuals must achieve a...
- in his own words. Boe, Roy // Westchester County Business Journal;03/05/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p4
Presents views on the necessity of organizational change for success in sport or any business. Experiences on the development of changes in professional sports; Application of experiences to the challenges facing the business; Advantages of welcoming changes.
- Change=get involved get ownership. Miller, Paul // Communication World;Oct//Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p39
Focuses on the importance of corporate changes in the success of a company. Divisions of the company most subject to changes; Need for joint development of change initiatives; Need for employee buy-ins in the success of corporate changes; Gradual shift in employee involvement and ownership in...
- The Two Most Important Questions. Bardwick, Judith M. // Across the Board;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p24
Addresses the two most important questions that are essential for making choices and for changing the organization's culture. Driving force for the success of business.
- The Change Makers. McCune, Jenny C. // Management Review;May99, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on seven executives who believe in implementing change in management. Change as a business strategy; How it will affect the employees; Traits of change-makers.
- GENFLUX TAKES THE LEAD. Safian, Robert // Fast Company;Nov2012, Issue 170, p18
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the Generation Flux concept of business success in an economic and social environment of chaos and constant change.
- La vida empieza hoy. Samper, Laura Suárez // Entrepreneur Mexico;abr2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
No abstract available.
- Introduction. // Managing Business Support Services;2005, p96
The article presents an introduction to a section of the January 2005 edition of "Managing Business Support Services" regarding success in outsourcing. One of the common attributes of a successful outsourcing deal is the agility to accept change. Built-in flexibility and observation of change...