Elis releases battery powered flow meters
- Flow sensing know-how. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Sep2004, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p56
Discusses the categories of channel flow meter operating technology. Orifice plates, venturis and sonic nozzles in flow meters that operate in differential pressure technology; Electromagnetic and ultrasonic operating technologies; Determination of mass flow rate through the measurement of...
- Digital Diagnostics. // Design News;2/7/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p56
Features the FloCat YD50-B Series Ultrasonic Flowmeter in the U.S. Features; Response time; Contact information.
- Leading the Way. Yoder, Jesse // Flow Control;Aug2012, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p28
The article offers information on the research and development (R&D) in the field of Coriolis and ultrasonic flowmeters. It states that advantages of ultrasonic flowmeters include high accuracy, high reliability, high turndown ratios and valuable diagnostics. It mentions that the increased use...
- Tough Ultra Mag Flowmeter. // Pollution Engineering;Jan2006, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p45
The article presents McCrometer's Ultra Mag Flowmeter. The flowmeter combines superior flow measurement accuracy in liquids, slurries and sludge with low maintenance. The article describes the key features and benefits offered by the electromagnetic flowmeter.
- quiz corner: Why the Vortex Meter Measured Zero. Spitzer, David W. // Flow Control;May2009, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p48
The article provides an answer to a question related to vortex-shedding flowmeter measured zero flow, when inserted in the feed pipe.
- ISA Certified Automation Professional (CAP) program. // InTech;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p54
A quiz about flow measurement devices is presented.
- Benefitting from a Boom in Environmental-Related Flow Applications. Yoder, Jesse // Flow Control;Dec2013, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p28
The article presents information on popularity of environmental-related flow applications.
- Success at Last! Spitzer, David W. // Flow Control;Jan2014, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p16
A personnel narrative is presented that explores the author's experience of successfully installing Coriolis mass flowmeter using new spool pieces is presented.
- quiz corner: Vortex-Shedding Flowmeter Operating Requirements. Spitzer, David W. // Flow Control;Jan2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p48
A quiz concerning flowmeter operation is presented.