Elis releases battery powered flow meters
- Flow sensing know-how. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Sep2004, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p56
Discusses the categories of channel flow meter operating technology. Orifice plates, venturis and sonic nozzles in flow meters that operate in differential pressure technology; Electromagnetic and ultrasonic operating technologies; Determination of mass flow rate through the measurement of...
- Digital Diagnostics. // Design News;2/7/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p56
Features the FloCat YD50-B Series Ultrasonic Flowmeter in the U.S. Features; Response time; Contact information.
- Leading the Way. Yoder, Jesse // Flow Control;Aug2012, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p28
The article offers information on the research and development (R&D) in the field of Coriolis and ultrasonic flowmeters. It states that advantages of ultrasonic flowmeters include high accuracy, high reliability, high turndown ratios and valuable diagnostics. It mentions that the increased use...
- Tough Ultra Mag Flowmeter. // Pollution Engineering;Jan2006, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p45
The article presents McCrometer's Ultra Mag Flowmeter. The flowmeter combines superior flow measurement accuracy in liquids, slurries and sludge with low maintenance. The article describes the key features and benefits offered by the electromagnetic flowmeter.
- quiz corner: How Much Straight Run Is Required for an Orifice Plate Flowmeter? Spitzer, David W. // Flow Control;Feb2013, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p48
A quiz concerning the functioning of flowmeter is presented.
- quiz corner: Know Flow With No Flowmeter. Spitzer, David W. // Flow Control;Feb2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p48
A quiz concerning flowmeter is presented.
- quiz corner: Categorizing Your Flowmeters. Spitzer, David W. // Flow Control;Aug2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p48
A quiz concerning flowmeters is presented.
- quiz comer: Selecting a Flowmeter for Stack Gas Measurement. Spitzer, David W. // Flow Control;Mar2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p48
The quiz concerning flowmeter is presented.
- quiz corner: The Difference Between Component & System Accuracy. Spitzer, David W. // Flow Control;Jul2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p48
A quiz concerning the flow measurement system is presented.