Connecticut Bond Panel to Weigh $778M of Debt
- Missouri Agency Goes Competitive For $140M Road Bond Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33403, p3
The article reports on the plans of the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission to bid for the 140 million dollars refunding of top-rated senior-lien state road bonds to achieve six percent to seven percent in present-value savings in the state.
- JTC Wants to Kill Advance Refundings. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p1
The article reports on the proposals regarding advance refunding of tax-exempt governmental and 501(c)(3) bonds, which would be eliminated. It would facilitate the use of tax-exempt bonds to finance professional sports stadiums, under 70 options proposed in a study of ways to close the estimated...
- Certificate of Indebtedness. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33547, p5
The article reports on the move of the Kansas State Finance Commission to approve the request of the budget office for the 600 million U.S. dollars certificate of indebtedness for the 13th year.
- US moves on Baghdad's debt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/30/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the decision of the U.S. government to move into the management of Iraq's external debt in 2004. Issuance of a request for proposals for the mandate to calculate Baghdad's foreign debt; Estimates of Iraq's debt; Stand of Russia on the issue of Iraq's debt forgiveness.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/25/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33086, p11
A calendar for request for proposal bond issuers for the U.S. area from March 26 to April 10, 2009 is presented which includes Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, the New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. (HHC) and the Ohio Treasurer of State.
- Texas Permanent School Fund. // Pensions & Investments;7/24/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p54
Reports that the Austin-based Texas Permanent School Fund has issued request for proposals to two large-capitalization growth and one to two large-capitalization value managers to invest $1.3 billion each. Plan to search for one to two small-capitalization and midcap managers to run a total of...
- FLORIDA: Hillsborough HFA Has RFP. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/27/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33324, p9
The article offers information on the requests for proposals for bond counsel and investment banker issued by the Hillsborough County Housing Finance Authority in Florida.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p11
The article presents an advertisement of requests for proposals of bonds in the U.S.
- Consolidated Funding Application Deadline Approaches. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/30/2013, Vol. 2 Issue 26, p13
The article focuses on an announcement by the Office of Business Services of Ulster County, New York, that Consolidated Funding Applications (CFA) are available from June 17, 2013 and the deadline for completing the application is August 12, 2013.