North Carolina Leads in Health Care Ratings, S&P Says
- S&P Revises Outlook on N.J.'s St. Barnabas. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p4
Standard & Poor's Corp. has changed its outlook from positive to negative on bonds issued for New Jersey's largest health care provider, because of an unexpected 10 percent reduction in revenues. The St. Barnabas Health Care System lost 140 million dollars in 2002 in revenue and is expected to...
- Methodist Healthcare Raised to A- by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p2
Standard & Poor's said it raised its rating on the Shelby County Health, Education, and Housing Facilities Board, Tennessee's bonds issued for Methodist Healthcare to A-from BBB-plus. The outlook is stable. The upgrade reflects the recent sale of the Memphis and West-Tennessee hospitals, which...
- Health care bond downgrades top upgrades: S&P. G.A. // AHA News;1/30/95, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the downgrading of tax-exempt health care bond ratings by Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) for 1993. Amount of debt represented by the downgrades; Health care bonds which experienced an increase; Other results of the ratings.
- Just Before $132M Issue, University of Cincinnati Is Downgraded by S&P. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p3
Reports on downgrade in ratings of multimillion dollar debt that includes short-term notes and long-term new-money and refunding bonds issued by the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in bond ratings; Possible issuance of several other...
- Agencies Assign High Ratings To California's $11B Raw Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
California's upcoming $11 billion revenue anticipation warrant sale was assigned a preliminary SP-1 rating by Standard & Poor's Corp. in the week ending June 6, 2003. State Controller Steve Westly said that with these ratings he expects the one-year debt to sell at an interest rate below...
- S&P: Baltimore Deal on the Investment-Grade Fence. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p30
The article reports on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. for Baltimore's upcoming sale of tax-exempt revenue bonds in Maryland. The proceeds of the sale will be used to finance construction of a new 752-room Hilton convention hotel. The largest series of the sale was rated BBB-minus....
- News In Brief: Philadelphia Water Raised to A- by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p2
Reports on the upgradation of long-term and underlying ratings of the outstanding water and sewer revenue bonds in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Ratings assigned to bonds; Schedule date for the sale of bonds; Reflection of the ratings provided to the bonds.
- Standard & Poor's Pulls Ratings on Memphis Church's Revenue Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p6
Reports that U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. withdrew its ratings on approximately $38 million of multi-family revenue bonds issued for the Christian Methodist Episcopalian (CME) Church in Memphis. Possibility of the church's ratings being restored; Failure of CME's management to...
- Northwest Parkway Auth., Colo., Raised. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p1
Reports on the change in rating of Colorado-based Northwest Parkway Public Highway Authority's senior convertible capital appreciation bonds by the U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for the change; Modifications in the debt structure.