Moody's: Puerto Rico Now Negative
- Loudoun County, Va., Breaks Triple-A Barrier With Moody's Upgrade. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/12/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31882, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded the general obligation rating of Loudon County, Virginia. Outstanding debt affected by the upgrade; Strength of the tax base and finances of the county; Signs of resilience shown by the local economy.
- Moody's May Upgrade Florida GOs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/23/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32016, p1
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. placed Florida's Aa2 general obligation bond rating on its watch list for a possible upgrade. Review of the credit focusing on how the state funds a voter mandate to reduce public's school class sizes, how it deals with increasing health care costs and...
- Moody's Affirms Atlantic City's Deep Junk Rating. // Bondbuyer.com;12/14/2105, p1
Moody's Investors Service affirmed its junk-level Caa1 Atlantic City, N.J. general obligation credit rating and kept a negative outlook late Friday citing uncertainty on whether there will be enough cash to make debt payments.
- MICHIGAN: Genesee Gets Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the $238 million of outstanding debt of Genesee County, Michigan. The credit rating agency revised its outlook to negative on Genesee County's outstanding debt that is rated A2. According to Moody's, the negative...
- Top-Notch Alexandria. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p33
Reports that the consolidated public improvement general obligation bond issue of Alexandria, Virginia has received a triple-A rating from Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service. Factors for the high rating, such as economic stability, conservative budgeting and strong debt...
- Waynesboro, Va., GOs Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an underlying A2 and an enhanced Al rating to Waynesboro, Virginia's $14.4 million of series 2005 genera! obligation public improvement bonds. Reflection of the reduced fund balance; Assessment of the limited tax base benefiting from a...
- Up With Newark. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31721, p31
Reports on the upgrade of Moody's Investors Service Inc. rating on the city of Newark in Ohio. Plan of issuing various-purpose general obligations bonds; Construction of police station and several fire stations; Citation of the ability of the city to turn a deficit into surplus.
- Most of New Orleans' Water, Sewer Debt Removed From Moody's Negative Watch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p6
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has removed most of the outstanding debt of New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board from its watch list for a possible downgrade. The removal of the outstanding debt from the watch-list for a possible downgrade indicated that despite the...
- Jackson Hospital, Fla., On Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Reports that Moody's Investor Service Inc. is placing the A3 rating on Jackson Memorial Hospital's outstanding debt on watch list for possible downgrade in Florida. List of hospital's bonds which will affected for the possible downgrade; Initiation of financing for the hospital; Issuance of the...