Bear Stearns Adds Two Managing Directors to Public Finance
- Executive Changes. Fung, Amanda // American Banker;8/8/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 152, p3
Reports on executive movements in the United States financial services industry, recent as of August 8, 2001. Catherine K. Lam of United California Bank, Los Angeles; Hiring of Steve Abrahams and Peter Rubinstein by Bear Stearns & Co. Inc.; Hiring of Stephen Brent Wells by Neuberger Berman Inc.
- Bear Stearns snags Lehman Bankers for infrastructure deals. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;3/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30360, p39
Highlights the hiring of former Lehman Brothers employees David Klinges and James Taylor 2d as managing directors for the infrastructure finance business projects of Bear Stearns & Co. in New York. Responsibilities; Company background of Bear Stearns.
- Trading for Life. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 186, p60
Profiles John H. Slade, senior managing director of the international department and honorary chairman of the executive committee at Bear, Stearns & Co. Career background; Arrival of Slade in the United States; His views on the state of the marketplace as of August 2001.
- Jason N. Ader, 30. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;01/25/99, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
Profiles Jason N. Ader, senior managing director of New York City-based financial services firm Bear Stearns & Co. Reputation as one of Wall Street's top gaming and lodging analysts; Career highlights; Intensive approach to research; Business skills and philosophy.
- Bear Stearns taps DLJ senior banker to run FIG banking. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 31, p4
Reports that the investment bank Bear Sterns Cos Inc. has hired Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette managing director David Platter. Rationale of the appointment; Job description; Career history; Bear Stearns' ranking in the global mergers and acquisitions deals; Expertise in asset-backed securitization.
- Bear Stearns Adds Mezz Group. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;10/23/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the mezzanine capital group formed by Bear, Stearns & Co. using talents from First Union Corporation. Executives appointed for the group; Deals to be focused on by the mezzanine group.
- Bear Stearns Bags New M&A VP. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/27/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p5
Deals with the selection of David Grill as vice president of the mergers and acquisitions group at Bear Stearns company. Responsibilities of Grill for the company.
- Hiring problems place Bear Stearns at a loss. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;2/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p25
Reports the hiring problem of the Bear Stearns and Co. for the replacement of Raymond Kelly as the security chief of the company in New York, New York. Plan of the company to hire for a position as the head of equity capital markets; Important of a chief investment strategist for the expansion...
- Bear Taps Hooda for New E-Commerce Strategy Post. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;11/27/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p4
Reports on Bear Stearns & Co.'s hiring of Rajan Hooda as senior managing director and global head of e-commerce strategy and business development. Career history; Job responsibilities.