Commerce Capital Veteran Launches New Firm With Help From His Old One
- Phoenix to Advise on Muni Debt. // American Banker;9/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 184, p11
Mentions the financial advisory services that Phoenix Advisors LLC is offering to local and state municipalities, school districts, and special taxing districts. Outlook for expansion beyond New Jersey; Career highlights of new hire, David B. Thompson.
- Commerce Capital Still Underwriting. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p1
Reports on the continuation of the negotiated underwriting business of New Jersey-based Commerce Capital Markets Inc. in the municipal market despite its announced exit in the business. Involvement of the firm in a sale of several series of New York City general obligation bonds; Statement of...
- Commerce Capital Markets Aims To Avail Itself of New Bank Act. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p1
Reports that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Commerce Capital Markets Inc. is trying to take advantage of opportunities granted under the Financial Modernization Act of 1999. Initiative to strengthen its underwriting efforts; Efforts to maintain staffing levels.
- Commerce Hires Fixed-Income Chief. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p32
Reports on the recruitment of Ronald Lonkas as managing director of fixed income by Commerce Capital Markets Inc. in the U.S. Role of Lonkas in overseeing the fixed-income sales of the company; Career history of Lonkas; Efforts of the company to expand its investment banking services.
- Commerce Capital Taps Sieben to Lead Brokerage Unit. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p36
Reports on the recruitment of Marc A. Sieben as head of the brokerage and wealth management unit of Commerce Capital Markets Inc. in the U.S. Efforts of the company to bolster its presence in the financial services arena; Role of Sieben to accelerate the growth of the brokerage unit of the...
- Taiwan's financial sector to continue pursuing opportunities in China. // Asia Insurance Review;Dec2013, p30
The article reports on a decision by most financial service sectors in Taiwan to remain active in pursuing new business opportunities in China over the next two to three years, as of December 2013.
- Regulator's Project Innovate likely to cost up to Â£1m a year. NORMAN, TESSA // Mortgage Strategy;12/3/2014, p6
The article discusses a Freedom of Information request submitted by the staff of "Money Marketing" about the total set-up cost for the Financial Conduct Authority's Project Innovate which aims to help qualified new and established businesses launch innovative ideas in the British financial sector.
- CORRECTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS. // Pensions & Investments;10/5/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 20, p4
A correction to the article "Latest crop of startup firms brings a difference" that was published in the September 21, 2015 issue is presented.
- New Business Launched by Denver Investments and GRT Capital. // Investment Management Weekly;9/18/2009, p1
The article focuses on Denver Alternatives, a business launched by asset manager Denver Investments and multi-strategy alternatives firm GRT Capital Partners. The asset management firm will offer services for clients such as institutional investors, pension funds and endowments. Some of the...