- NATIONAL COMBUSTION CO. (NATCO). // American Coin-Op (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p24
This article presents information on the water heater National Combustion Co. (NATCO). NATCO natural-gas-fired Fire Coil water heater is easy to maintain and is specially designed for reliability, the company says. These 82 percent fuel-efficient atmospheric units are designed to maintain peak...
- Water heaters to be fire resistant. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p7
Beginning July 01, 2003, all water heater manufacturers in the United States will begin manufacturing 30-, 40-and 50-gallon gas-fired atmospheric vent water heaters that are flammable vapor ignition resistant. The water heaters will be designed to meet American National Standards Institute...
- LUDELL MFG. CO. // American Coin-Op (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p26
This article presents information about the water heater Ludell Mfg. Co. Ludell Mfg. Co.'s" mini" water heater, the Direct Contact Water Heater, is designed to evenly distribute incoming cold water with a spray nozzle located above the heat-transfer medium. The water contacts the ascending hot...
- 'Tanks' for the memories. Yates, Dave // Contractor Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p26
The article reports on increased production of high-efficiency tankless water heaters due to the changes mandated by the U.S. federal government to the tank-style water heaters and also mentions increase in demand and sale of tankless water heaters. Topics discussed include cost benefits of...
- Stainless steel water heater for accurate temperature control. // Canadian Plastics;Jun2010, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p25
The article evaluates the STM-MW model all stainless steel water heater from Shini Plastics Technologies (Canada) Inc.
- The Conran Shop. // New York;10/18/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p56
This article presents information on the Conran Shop, at Bridgemarket, 407 East 59th Street. The product on display is the garland in stainless steel, by designer, Tord Boontje, priced at U.S. $48.
- Tanks not a one-way bet. Thomas, Stafford // Finance Week;9/22/2003, p42
Focuses on possibility of investing in stainless steel tank containers in South Africa. Rate of return of investment; Risks associated with investments; Appeal of containers to any high net worth category.
- MECHANICAL. // Residential Construction Costs;2009, p123
Several tables are presented that list the costs of mechanical work which include plumbing, cost of equipment like garbage disposers and water heaters, and the cost of bathrooms, which are added to existing structures.
- Tamper-proof critical valves. // Process Engineering;Apr2002, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p7
Focuses on a stainless steel version of V-Safe valve covers introduced by Castell Iso-Lok. Function of the covers; Features of the 'Temper Proof Cover.'