- Premium Bonds: more money in, more money out. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;July 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p8
Reports on Natioanl Savings & Investments (NS&I) increase of maximum allowance for investment in Premium Bonds. Increase of commercialization of NS&I.
- Not Packing: Revolvers in Short Supply. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p21
The article reports on the low supply of revolving credit in the first quarter of 2012. Based on data from Dealogic, there were 991 facilities completed that amounted to 342 billion U.S. dollars. It is noted that some issuers prefer offering bonds than loans, with large amounts of money being...
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p9
A table is presented which lists the visible supply for bonds by various U.S. states on October 31, 2011 and October 24, 2011 including Arizona, Colorado, and Texas.
- Visible Supply Increases. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p17
A graph is presented depicting the visible supply of bonds in the U.S. from April 4 to May 16, 2012.
- National Savings want IFAs to advise Â£1m Ernie winners. // Money Marketing;9/9/2004, p3
This article focuses on the winners of premium bond prize. National Savings and Investments is looking for IFAs to provide financial advice to the monthly Â£lm winner of its premium bond prize draw. Each winner is given the option of taking financial advice and the Â£lm is placed into a...
- Limited justice for savers. // Accountancy;Aug1975, Vol. 86 Issue 984, p1
The article focuses on the zero-interest bonds issued by the government as of August 1975 in Great Britain. The author points out that the bonus element is insignificant. The reasons for the tardiness of successive government in entering the index-linking sector would be the cost aspect of...
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;4/30/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33705, p7
A table is presented which lists the visible supply of bonds in various state in the U.S. on April 20 and 27, 2012 including Connecticut, Delaware, and Maine.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34333, p9
A table is presented that shows visible bond supply by state on June 18-25, 2015 which includes Alaska, California, and Hawaii.
- Market Close: Activity Slows As Muni Rally Continues. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;8/31/2012, Vol. 121, p1
The article reports that the tax-exempt market has finished stronger for the seventh consecutive trading session due to outweighed supply demand and yields fell causing it to close in on record low territory in July 2012. It mentions that traders believe that the supply and demand imbalance will...