- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p8
Presents a table listing competitive bond, competitive note, and negotiated bond offerings in the United States scheduled from August 3 to August 31, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal opinion; Maturing; Insurer; Ratings by Moody's Investors Service, Standard and...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p10
Presents the chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Value of the issued bond; Lead manager.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the Midwest region of the U.S. in 2004. Issuer and purpose of the bonds; Net value of the bond offering; Underwriter of choice for the bond offerings.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 14, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p31
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation bond yield curves in the Midwestern States for March 14, 2005.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p7
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Type of bond issued; Financial adviser.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p9
Presents a chart depicting the competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Value of the issued bonds; Legal adviser.
- West Virginia Pushes Bach Workers' Compensation Sale Until Late Fall. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p3
Reports that West Virginia has pushed back plans to shore up its workers compensation bond. Reason for the delay in the sale of the state's revenue bond; Purpose of the revenue bond sale; Details of the compensation bond transaction.
- Northern New England States Expect To Stay Within Private-Activity Caps. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p29
Reports that state agencies in northern New England will not issue bonds for 2004. Comments of issuers from Maine and New Hampshire on their private-activity bond allocations; Total aggregate amount of the private-activity bond cap; Issuers sharing the private activity bond cap in Vermont.