Three Maryland Agencies Planning Fall Sales Totaling Nearly $200M
- N.J. Finance Board, Development Agency OK $553M in Bond Deals. Cataldo, Adam l. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p40
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (EDA) approval of new money and refunding bond deals. Worth of the deals; Projects for which proceeds from the sale will be used; Worth of the direct purchasing deal approved by EDA which involves the Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; O'Brien, Elizabeth; Cataldo, Adam L.; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p35
Focuses on bond deals in northeast United States. General obligations bond; Refunding; Underwriters.
- Houston Sets $232M Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p1
The article reports on the issuance of a $232 million deal of public improvement refunding bonds offered by the government officials in Houston, Texas. The deal is undertaken to fund the city's ongoing projects and debts when it annexed several utility districts and unincorporated areas....
- GO Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the plan of officials in Montgomery County, Maryland to go forward with refunding portion of a general obligation bond issue originally scheduled to sell in March 2004.
- New Mexico Health System Saves Big With $205M Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p40
Reports that the New Mexico Hospital Equipment Loan Council has refunded its bond series sold in 2001. Value of the bond series; Structure of the bond; Variable-rate revenue bond issue for Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- August Volume Up 33%. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;9/4/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31216, p1
No abstract available.
- With Eyes on Low Rates, Mesa, Ariz., Preps $100M Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/29/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33671, p8
The article reports that Mesa, Arizona will sell nearly 100 million dollars of refunding debt on March 1, 2012 as it take advantage of low interest rates in a recovering economy.
- North Carolina to Refund $61OM, While Georgia Utility Sets $180M. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32154, p3
This article reports that some of the lowest interest rates the municipal market has seen in 2005 have prompted issuers to move forward with refundings, including the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia (MEAG) and the state of North Carolina, which will sell on June 15, a total of almost...
- Rates Prompt Two New England Issuers to Refund. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p4
In another refunding deal prompted by last month's market rally, the Maine Municipal Bond Bank plans to sell $54.5 million of Series C refunding bonds tomorrow. A weaker-than-expected jobs report released in early August kicked off a flurry of refunding activity. Nationwide, refunding volume...