Affirmed and Stable
- Ireland: Downgrade To Have Negligible Impact. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/26/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p16
This article presents an outlook for the Irish equities market for 2010. It expects minimal market reaction to the July 19 decision by Moody's Investors Service to downgrade Ireland's sovereign credit rating. Included is a chart showing the trading activities of Irish sovereign paper since the...
- Geneva CSD, N.Y., Cut to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31795, p2
Reports on the assignment of A3 rating to Geneva City School District by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in New York. Estimation of the parity debt; Construction of middle school; Increase of debt burden resulting in fixed debt service payments.
- New York Methodist Upgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p24
The article reports on the move of credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service to upgrade the rating of The New York Methodist Hospital from Baa2 to Baa1. Topics covered include the clarification on future debt and capital plans of the hospital as well as rise in its investments. Also mentioned...
- Halifax Gets a Boost. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32269, p45
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the credit rating of Halifax County, North Carolina to A3 from Baa1. The upgrade reflects the county's ability to maintain a strong financial position despite challenges from a weaker local economic base. The upgrade affects...
- Hayfield, Minn., Downgraded to Ba2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34435, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has downgraded to Ba2 from Baa3 the rating on Hayfield, Minn.'s $3 million of Moody's-rated general obligation debt.
- Oshkosh, Wis., Water Revs Downgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the senior lien storm water revenue debt of the city of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, to A1 from Aa3. It further states that the rating reflects the stable service area of system, covering the city of Oshkosh, and the city's commitment to...
- Moody's Downgrades Erie County, N.Y., to Baal From A3. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p44
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investor Services to Erir County, New York. Placement of the credit on watch for possible further negative action; Impact of the rating on the outstanding general obligation debt.
- Heavy debt, rising costs hurting city, report says. Stuart // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on credit rating agency Moody's Investor Service's report on the debt status of New Orleans, Louisiana. Examination of the strengths and weaknesses present in the city's economy and finances; Stable outlook for credit ratings of bonds issued by the city; Factors that tempered the...
- Long Beach, N. Y., Off Moody s Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has confirmed the rating on general obligation debt and removed the credit from watch lists for possible downgrade in Long Beach, New York.