Affirmed and Stable
- Ireland: Downgrade To Have Negligible Impact. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/26/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p16
This article presents an outlook for the Irish equities market for 2010. It expects minimal market reaction to the July 19 decision by Moody's Investors Service to downgrade Ireland's sovereign credit rating. Included is a chart showing the trading activities of Irish sovereign paper since the...
- Forney, Tex., Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the outstanding parity debt of Forney, Texas.
- Moody's Upgrades Manhattan's Museum of Modern Art. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p5
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded its rating on the Museum of Modern Art's (MoMA ) long-term debt to Aa3 from Al, a boost largely based on the museum's successful completion of its new facility in midtown Manhattan. The one-notch upgrade affects $350 million of...
- Wilmette Park District, Ill., Downgraded by Moody's; GOs to Aa1. // Bondbuyer.com;12/5/2014, p10
The article reports the move by ratings firm Moody's Investors Service as of early December 2014 to downgrade the underlying general obligation rating of Wilmette Park District, Illinois' to Aa1 from Aaa. The company also downgraded the district's general obligation limited tax (GOLT) debt...
- Tampa, Fla., Solid Waste Upgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;11/11/2014, p11
The article reports on the rating received by the solid waste enterprise of Tampa, Florida for its outstanding rated debt from credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service as of November 2014.
- Moody's Slashes RCN. // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p78
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded RCN Corp.'s debt rating in the week preceding July 21, 2003. Downgrade of bank ratings also by Moody; Reason for downgrading bank ratings and debt ratings.
- Moody's Puts Maine On Negative Watch. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p5
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has put Maine on watch list for a possible downgrade of its Aa2 rating. The reason given by Moody for this downgrading is persistent weakness in the state's financial position. The rating action will affect about US$400 million of general...
- VIRGINIA: Moody's Drops Suffolk. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/1/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32559, p9
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the general obligation rating of Suffolk, Virginia from Aa2 to Aa3. The downgrading of rating has affected $148 million outstanding debt of the city. According to analyst Robyn Kapiloff, the changes was attributed...
- Moody's Downgrades Erie County, N.Y., to Baal From A3. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p44
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investor Services to Erir County, New York. Placement of the credit on watch for possible further negative action; Impact of the rating on the outstanding general obligation debt.