Affirmed and Stable
- Ireland: Downgrade To Have Negligible Impact. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/26/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p16
This article presents an outlook for the Irish equities market for 2010. It expects minimal market reaction to the July 19 decision by Moody's Investors Service to downgrade Ireland's sovereign credit rating. Included is a chart showing the trading activities of Irish sovereign paper since the...
- Moody's Downgrades Erie County, N.Y., to Baal From A3. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p44
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investor Services to Erir County, New York. Placement of the credit on watch for possible further negative action; Impact of the rating on the outstanding general obligation debt.
- Forney, Tex., Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the outstanding parity debt of Forney, Texas.
- Moody's Downgrades Eastlake, Ohio's $17 Million of Debt, Citing Deficit. Carvin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31880, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded debt issued by Eastlake, Ohio, the second downgrade for the city since it sold notes to fund construction of a minor-league baseball stadium. Drop in collection of the city's municipal income tax added to deficit; Moody's reservations about...
- Geneva CSD, N.Y., Cut to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31795, p2
Reports on the assignment of A3 rating to Geneva City School District by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in New York. Estimation of the parity debt; Construction of middle school; Increase of debt burden resulting in fixed debt service payments.
- PUERTO RICO: University Rating Confirmed. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has confirmed its Baa2 rating on the University of Puerto Rico's $440 million outstanding pledged-revenue debt and $86 million subordinate debt. The subordinate deal was issued by the Puerto Rico Industrial, Tourist, Education, Medical and...
- Moody's Upgrades Manhattan's Museum of Modern Art. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p5
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded its rating on the Museum of Modern Art's (MoMA ) long-term debt to Aa3 from Al, a boost largely based on the museum's successful completion of its new facility in midtown Manhattan. The one-notch upgrade affects $350 million of...
- Tampa, Fla., Solid Waste Upgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;11/11/2014, p11
The article reports on the rating received by the solid waste enterprise of Tampa, Florida for its outstanding rated debt from credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service as of November 2014.
- New York Methodist Upgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p24
The article reports on the move of credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service to upgrade the rating of The New York Methodist Hospital from Baa2 to Baa1. Topics covered include the clarification on future debt and capital plans of the hospital as well as rise in its investments. Also mentioned...