Fitch Drops Nassau
- Beaver Water District, Ark., Raised to AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p2
The article reports on the upgrade made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. over Beaver Water District's $55.7 million of outstanding water revenue bonds in Arkansas. The AA-minus from A-plus upgrade rating incorporates consistently above-average debt service coverage results and maintenance of substantial...
- Fitch Kicks Butler County TIF Bonds Down to A. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/5/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33776, p1
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the ratings of the transportation improvement bonds issued by the Butler County Transportation Improvement District, Ohio from AA-minus to A. It informs that bonds issued in 2007 are payable from revenue generated by the three tax-increment...
- Fitch Removes N.J. Debt From Negative, Affirms GOs. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;11/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31762, p40
Reports on the elimination of the negative rating for outstanding general obligation bonds and appropriation-backed debt by Fitch Ratings Inc. in New Jersey. Growth of the tax revenue; Amount of the beginning fund balance; Consideration of the structural budget deficits.
- Fitch Drops $3.3B of JEA Debt to AA-Minus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p36
Reports that Fitch Ratings downgraded electric system revenue debt belonging to JEA, formerly Jacksonville Electric Authority, in northeastern Florida. Reason for the rating downgrade; Plans of the JEA to sell the senior electric system revenue bonds and subordinate electric system revenue bonds.
- Fitch Drops Cleveland Airport Amid United's Steep Cuts. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/6/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34056, p1
The article focuses on the issue of downgrading of outstanding airport revenue bonds of Cleveland, Ohio's airport by Fitch Ratings Inc., bonds rating agency, as of February 6, 2014.
- Fitch Upgrades LA. MTA. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the outstanding Proposition C second senior sales tax revenue bonds of the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) from A-plus to A. Assignment of same revenue ratings to parity revenue bonds issued by the MTA; Statement of...
- Fitch Ratings Downgrades Nearly $1 Billion of New Orleans Credits. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p5
Reports on the downgrade of several New Orleans, Louisiana public debts by Fitch Ratings Inc. Amount involved in the debts; Agencies experiencing unprecedented damage to their tax bases due to Hurricane Katrina; Value of the senior lien special tax bonds sold by the exhibition hall authority...
- Fitch Drops Rating on Cherry Hill, N.J.'s GO Debt to A-Plus. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32311, p25
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the general obligation debt of Cherry Hill, New Jersey to A-plus from AA-minus. The agency cited weakening performance in the township financial flexibility. The rating is primarily reflected in the fact that their current level of financial...
- Fitch Grants $89M of Reeves County, Tex., Prison COPs a Positive Outlook. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p27
Reports that Fitch Ratings upgraded from stable to positive its outlook for the certificates of participation (COP) that financed a detention center in Reeves County, Texas. Plan of Fitch Ratings to review the credit; Background on the COP credit issue.