Fitch Drops Nassau
- Beaver Water District, Ark., Raised to AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p2
The article reports on the upgrade made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. over Beaver Water District's $55.7 million of outstanding water revenue bonds in Arkansas. The AA-minus from A-plus upgrade rating incorporates consistently above-average debt service coverage results and maintenance of substantial...
- Fitch Kicks Butler County TIF Bonds Down to A. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/5/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33776, p1
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the ratings of the transportation improvement bonds issued by the Butler County Transportation Improvement District, Ohio from AA-minus to A. It informs that bonds issued in 2007 are payable from revenue generated by the three tax-increment...
- Fitch Removes N.J. Debt From Negative, Affirms GOs. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;11/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31762, p40
Reports on the elimination of the negative rating for outstanding general obligation bonds and appropriation-backed debt by Fitch Ratings Inc. in New Jersey. Growth of the tax revenue; Amount of the beginning fund balance; Consideration of the structural budget deficits.
- Fitch Drops $3.3B of JEA Debt to AA-Minus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p36
Reports that Fitch Ratings downgraded electric system revenue debt belonging to JEA, formerly Jacksonville Electric Authority, in northeastern Florida. Reason for the rating downgrade; Plans of the JEA to sell the senior electric system revenue bonds and subordinate electric system revenue bonds.
- Fitch Drops Cleveland Airport Amid United's Steep Cuts. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/6/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34056, p1
The article focuses on the issue of downgrading of outstanding airport revenue bonds of Cleveland, Ohio's airport by Fitch Ratings Inc., bonds rating agency, as of February 6, 2014.
- Fitch Lowers Lutheran Social Services After Texas Budget Cuts. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31709, p3
Reports that Dallas, Texas-based securities rating agency, Fitch Ratings, on August 28, 2003 downgraded 12 million dollars of bonds issued on behalf of Lutheran Social Services of the South (LSSS), four notches to B-minus from BB after the agency's already-tenuous bottom-line was hit to the tune...
- Fitch Upgrades LA. MTA. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the outstanding Proposition C second senior sales tax revenue bonds of the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) from A-plus to A. Assignment of same revenue ratings to parity revenue bonds issued by the MTA; Statement of...
- Fitch, S&P Reports Highlight Growing Number of Downgrades. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;4/30/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33107, p7
The article focuses on the declined bond ratings issued by the agency Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. in New York in 2009. According to a report, Fitch has signed various downgrades than upgrades in the first quarter, while Standard & Poor tipped in favor of upgrades. The agency...
- Fitch to Consider 'Harmonizing' Corporate, Muni Ratings. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;3/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32841, p4
The article focuses on the possible harmonization of the corporate and public finance ratings scales by Fitch Ratings Ltd. in the U.S. The company is looking at the potential for bringing the scales together or finding other solutions that could involve an independent scale. This could be...