- San Miguel Consolidated FPD, Calif., Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2014, Vol. 122 Issue 34037, p1
The article informs that the U.S.-based market research and rating company Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of San Miguel Consolidated Fire Protection District, California series 2003 lease revenue bond from A1 to A2, as of January 2014.
- Central Ark. Water Revs Raised to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p2
The article reports on the bond rating assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Central Arkansas Water's revenue bonds. Moody's has assigned a Aa3 rating to the state's $17,625,000 water revenue bonds, and upgraded the system's parity debt rating to Aa3 from A1, affecting a total of...
- Citing Strong Revenue Performance, Moody's Upgrades Oregon to Aa2. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32690, p4
The article reports on the upgrade of the Oregon's general obligation bond rating from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service. According to Moody's, the upgrade reflects several factors, including strong state revenue performance, impressive job growth and establishment and initial funding of a...
- Aleppo, Pa., Upgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34003, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its rating of guaranteed sewer revenue bonds of 8.1 million U.S. dollars, which is secured by the general obligations of Aleppo town of Pennsylvania, from Baa2 to Baa1 as of October 2013.
- Ratings Shifts Ahead After Moody's Reviews Contingent Obligations. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p25
The article focuses on the change in bond ratings following the Moodys Investors Service's revision for lease-revenue bonds, and credits.
- State College Affirmed. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to reaffirm its issuer ratings for West Liberty State College, a student school, in West Virginia.
- PENNSYLVANIA: Haverford College Upgraded. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/19/2007, Vol. 262 Issue 32757, p9
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the debt of Haverford College, Haverford, Pennsylvania. The institution's $98.3 million of debt issued through the Delaware County Authority upgraded by Moody's to Aa2 from Aa3. According to credit rating...
- PUERTO RICO: University Lifted to Stable. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/19/2007, Vol. 262 Issue 32757, p9
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. over $694 million debt of University of Puerto Rico. The credit rating agency revised its outlook to stable from negative on the university's debt, while confirming the credit's Baa2 rating. The institution's debt...
- Daniel Webster Dropped. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Daniel Webster College's $16.7 million debt to B1 from Ba3. The agency maintains its negative outlook on the bonds issued through the New Hampshire Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Some reasons for the downgrade...