Winstead Sechrest Hire Paul Wendland
- Six Akin Gump Public Finance Lawyers Jump to Dallas Firm. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31637, p1
The Dallas, Texas-based law firm of Winstead Sechrest & Minick announced that six public finance lawyers from Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld have joined their practice, including M. Paul Martin, the highly regarded Texas attorney whose legislation resulted in the creation of the Texas Public...
- FACING OFF ON VIDEO. Klemens, Jon // ABA Journal;May89, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p119
Reports on the success of Texas-based law firm Winstead, Sechrest and Minick P.C. in installing and using video conferencing system to link its different branches. Features of the two-way interactive video system; Cost; Savings and benefits of using the system.
- Former Hutcheson attorneys join Winstead. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;01/28/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30319, p3
Announces the transfer of lawyers from the defunct Houston, Texas-based Hutcheson & Grundy PLC to Winstead Sechrest & Minick law firm in Houston and Austin, Texas. Dissolution of Hutcheson on January 9, 1998; Impact on the scope of services offered by Winstead.
- Winstead Sechrest & Minick Hires Former Fulbright Associate. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p7
The article reports the hiring of a former senior associate with Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, Derrick Mitchell, by a Houston-based law firm Winstead Sechrest & Minick PC. Mitchell, which joins Winstead Sechrest and Minick PC as a shareholder in its public finance practice, has a bachelor's degree...
- FAST CARS AND FAKE BUGS. Lisante, Joan E. // ABA Journal;May2004, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p22
Looks at how some of the law firms in the U.S. employ various creative strategies in an aim to boost their client development schemes. Winstead, Sechrest & Minick in Houston, Texas; Law firm of Alabama-based lawyer Cliff Slaten; Firm being managed by lawyer Frank Jenkins in Maryland.
- Dossier. // Fort Worth Business Press;4/4/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p4
Profiles Fort Worth, Texas-based Winstead Sechrest & Minick P.C. executive G. Thomas Boswell. Years of service with the company; Personal business strategy; Leadership style.
- joseph REGAN. Kachaperswaran, Ashwini // Fort Worth Business Press;6/5/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 23, Special section p35
Profiles Fort Worth, Texas-based Winstead, Sechrest & Minick P.C. executive Joseph Regan. His expertise in civil litigation and appellate law; Efforts taken by Regan to attain his position in the company; Affiliation of the executive with several local and state bar associations.
- Fulbright & Jaworksi Adds New Partner. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p32
Reports the hiring of Joel H. Moser at Fulbright & Jaworski law firm in New York, New York.
- Cautious job market for legal professionals. // Office Professional;Feb2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the result of the 2010 Salary Guide survey conducted by leading staffing service firm, Robert Half Legal, which states that despite the gradual market recovery, law firms have been cautious in terms of having additional staff in the U.S.