Throughout Gulf Region, Pricing of Deals Continues Despite Threat of Ivan
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32526, p32
Several charts are presented that list market statistics in the U.S. for 2006 including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and U.S. securities prices.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $7.99B. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;5/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32637, p6
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to pay down $7.999 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $29 billion on May 29, 2007. The plan is designed to refund worth $36.999 billion of maturing securities. Accordingly, those that will...
- Treasury 2-, 5-Years To Raise $9.597 Billion. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;5/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32637, p6
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction $13 billion of five-year notes on May 30, 2007 and $18 billion two-year notes on May 29, 2007. The Department is aimed to raise about $9.597 billion in new cash to refund $21.403 billion with the auction. Accordingly, the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p48
This article presents information on market statistics of the U.S. The statistics are related to market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply rises, general obligation bond prices for May 27, 2005,...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p29
The article presents information about statistical information about recent performance of the securities bond market. This article also informs about current U.S. securities prices.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p44
Presents market statistics for the securities prices in the U.S. bond market as of November 5, 2001. Comparison between the bid offers made in treasury bills; Price index and yield index of long term treasury bonds provided by global investment bank, Lehman Brothers.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p29
Presents charts depicting data on bond market in the U.S. Price of U.S. securities; Statistics on general obligation in municipal market; Outline of the total returns in municipal market.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p36
Presents statistics for the prices of Securities in the U.S. bond market as of March 8, 2002. Prices of treasury Bills in percent of discounts; Average of all bond issues with maturities represented by investment bank Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p31
Presents statistics related to the bond market in the United States as of November 16, 1999. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; US securities prices.