- June NAPM-NY BCI Jumps to 394.5. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p6
The article reports the increase in the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York's business conditions index to 394.5 in June 2006 from 388.6 in May.
- THE NUMBERS. Schiff, Lenore // Fortune;3/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p32
This section reports on the state of Fortune magazine's Business Confidence Index in February 2001. In February, it sank to 40, its lowest level since the 1990-1991 recession. The index has been compiled since 1974 on a not entirely regular basis.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Negative 5.7 in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p2
The article reports on the decrease of general business conditions index in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The "Report on Business" reveals that the general business conditions index decreased to negative 5.7 in December 2007 from positive 8.2 in November of the same year. Accordingly, such...
- N.Y. Manufacturing Index Dipped in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p2
Reports on the result of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing Survey regarding the general business conditions index for September 2005. Decrease in the New York manufacturing index in September as compared to the previous month.
- Perceived Buyer Confidence in Buyer-Supplier Relationships. Chao, Emmanuel; Kato, Mshumbusi Paul // Journal of Business Market Management;2014, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p420
Despite the importance of confidence in business relationship, very few scholars have empirically investigated the antecedents of this concept. In line with previous literature, this paper maintains that trust and control are the key sources for confidence. We use networks and reputation as...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Inside Tucson Business;5/17/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p13
Reports on business developments in the U.S. as of May 17, 2004. Presentation of the first Asian Business Leadership Award to Tucson, Arizona-based company The Architecture Co. in Irvine, California; Financial performance of Providence Service Corp.; Current rate of the seasonally adjusted...
- Dallas Fed Survey: Cooling Continues. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p2
The article focuses on the business activity in Texas in October 2006. According to a survey, overall manufacturing activity in the state expanded during the month. However, general business conditions index lowered to negative 1.7 from positive 9.7 in September 2006. Furthermore, data that...
- Japan powers on. Skefington, Robert; Heathcote, Andrew; Roberts, Craig // BRW;7/8/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p81
Reports on the rise in the level of business confidence in Japan as of June 2004.
- Aug. NY BCI Slips to 25.1 From 26.5 in July: Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32693, p2
The article reports developments on the business conditions index (BCI) in New York, in July 2007. It is stated in the Empire State Manufacturing Survey that the conditions of the state's manufacturers have continued to improve in August 2007. In details, the general BCI has slipped to 25.1 in...