Armed With an Upgrade, Florida's Adventist Prepares $150M in Sales
- Florida-Based Adventist Gets Fitch Upgrade to A-Plus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p48
Reports on the revision of the bond rating of Sunbelt Obligated Group by Fitch Ratings Inc. Affirmation of the rating agency of the F1 short-term rating on the bonds of the company; Role of the improve financial profile of the company on the upgraded rating; Rating provided by other ratings...
- Adventist Health Begins Busy Stretch With $136 Million. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31708, p38
Presents information on bonds introduced in the market by various financial companies in the U.S. Assessment of demand bonds introduced by Sunbelt Obligated Group; Overview of remarketing of bonds by McDonald Investments Inc.; Information on ratings of bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc....
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- FLORIDA: Vero Beach Gets Power Boost. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
No abstract available.
- Washington Upbeat About Sale, Even in Wake of GO Downgrade. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p1
Focuses on the performance of various purpose general obligation (GO) bonds in a sale on January 15, 2002 in the U.S. despite of a GO ratings downgrade by the bond ratings company Fitch Inc. Belief of the treasurer of the state of Washington; Financial advisor of the transaction; Adjustment of...
- ILLINOIS Moody's Drops Rockford. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p9
The article reports on the downgrade of Rockford's general obligation rating to Aa3 from Aa2 on its 3.4 million dollar unlimited-tax alternative revenue source sales in Illinois.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.
- Refunding Delay Should Prove Profitable for Florida County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p1
Reports on how a refunding delay should prove profitable for Broward County when it goes to market with a debt rating upgraded to the highest of any county in Florida. Resource recovery revenue bonds; Estimated savings; Upgrade of the bond offering by Standard & Poor's; Rating by Moody's...