DIA Deal for United
- Strong airport traffic could boost bond sales. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/25/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p8A
Reports on the plan of the Indianapolis Airport Authority to launch its first major bond issue for the multimillion-dollar midfield terminal project. Issuance of debt for the terminal; Plan of the authority to issue more bonds for its building plans through 2010; Increase in traffic in the first...
- Denver to Refund $181M of Airport Debt, With $500M More Possible. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p1
Reports on the preparation of Denver, Colorado to refund deals for its international airport. Plan of the airport officials to sell a Series 2005B-1 and Series 2005B-2 auction-rate refunding bonds; Condition of the airport's credit ratings; Sale of fixed-rate Series 2005A refunding revenue bonds.
- Miami officials approve $140 million airport bond resolution. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;02/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30836, p36
Reports the approval of a resolution on an airport revenue bonds issuance by the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners in Miami, Florida. Implications for the finance of the Miami International Airport capital plan; Context of the borrowing package; Rating of the airport debt by the Moody's...
- Phoenix Airport Kicks Off Capital Plan With $423M of New Money, Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p8
The article reports that the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport will finance the first phase of a planned $1.47 billion, five-year capital improvement program with proceeds from the May 2008 fourth week's negotiated sale of $423 million of senior-lien revenue bonds by the Phoenix Civic...
- Atlanta Plans $1.34B in Airport Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33388, p1
The article reports on the plan of Atlanta, Georgia to bring 1.34 billion dollars of new and refunding airport revenue bonds to market from November to January 2010 in two long-plan transactions. It mentions that the proceeds are expected to refinance commercial paper and provide new money for...
- Dayton, Ohio, Airport Awaits FAA Decision on Revenue Plan. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p26
Reports that the James M. Cox Dayton International Airport in Dayton, Ohio, is awaiting a decision from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration to allow it to expand the use of its passenger facility charge revenue. Plans of the airport to free up funds for debt service for outstanding bonds;...
- FAA Asked to Settle Charlotte Airport Dispute. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Charlotte, N.C., wants the FAA to settle a lengthy governance dispute between local and state officials over Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- In Midst of P3, Gary, Indiana Airport in Bond Market Debut. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The Gary/Chicago International Airport, located in struggling Gary, Ind., is making its first bond market appearance this week with the sale of $30 million of tax increment-backed bonds.
- Suit Against St. Louis May Cause Snag in Airport Deal. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30491, p1
Focuses on Saint Louis, Missouri's plans of issuing the largest airport bond issue in history to be used for the expansion of the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport in the Bridgeton. United States Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) approval of the expansion plan; Bridgeton's lawsuit...