NAMIC Draws Top CEOs to Conference
- Britt Will Keynote Texas Show Touting 'Power of Platform' Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;1/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p10
Reports that Glenn Britt, chairman and CEO of Time Warner Cable, has committed to be the keynote speaker at the CableConnects 2004 Regional Broadband Conference and Expo. Topic of the speech of Britt; Dates set for the convention; Other leaders in the cable television industry who will...
- HBO--and nothing but. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p8
Reports the announcement of Jeff Bewkes, chief executive officer of HBO, on the unbundled payment of cable television service in the United States. Views of Bewkes on the customer demand of prices for services from HBO; Success of the South Carolina test on HBO subscription video on demand;...
- CED Person of theYear GLENN BRITT A cable legacy. Robuck, Mike // CED;Oct2013, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p12
The article focuses on Glenn Britt, chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of Time Warner Cable Inc. who will retire in 2013. Britt has been responsible for driving the development of multi-screen apps and services, Start Over, Look Back, and cloud-based user interfaces. He has also shown...
- Western Show: No big deal(s). Romano, Allison; Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/3/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 50, p8
Focuses the decrease in the number of participants to the Western Cable Show in Anaheim, California. Impact of recession to the shortage of indicators of the annual convention; Attendance of three chief executive officers of cable networks; Issue of accommodation among participant-level...
- Knapp nudges U.K. cable to unity with CWC pact. Boehm, Erich // Variety;07/26/99, Vol. 375 Issue 10, p23
Claims that Barclay Knapp, chief executive of NTL is the most likely figure to unify Great Britain's cable industry. Role of Knapp in the acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications by NTL; Cable franchises bought from British Telecom; Views of network executives on Knapp; Information on...
- Who wants to be the new Mr ITV? Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);3/30/2000, p17
Focuses on Great Britain-based ITV's search for a chief executive officer. Candidates considered for the position; Problems that should be addressed immediately by the executive to be hired.
- HBO's Albrecht in vanguard of programmers. Griffiths, John // Daily Variety;6/6/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 43, pA4
Features Home Box Office cable television network's chief executive officer Chris Albrecht. Job responsibilities; Business strategies; Personal information. INSET: VANGUARD AWARD WINNERS.
- NEW CABLER TAPS RODGERS PREXY-CEO. Berkshire, Geoffrey // Daily Variety;3/26/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 58, p16
Reports on the selection of Johnathan Rodgers as chief executive officer of a cable television network in Los Angeles, California. Target audience of the station; Integration of programming from the entertainment genres; Career history of Rodgers.
- Petrick Found a Network To Suit His Style. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;2/17/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 7, p25
Profiles John Edward Petrick, president and chief executive officer of the U.S. cable television network WB. His professional background; Reasons behind his resignation from various cable network companies; Duties performed by Petrick at WB.