ICTV's in NTL Content Trial
- NTL and partners reveal new broadband package. Dudley, Dominic // New Media Age;11/27/2003, p7
Announces the cable television-style broadband package unveiled by NTL. Partners in the project; Aim of the move; Features of Broadband Plus.
- Suddenly, 1Mbps broadband is looking rather old-hat. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;8/18/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p15
This article reports that NTL is to upgrade the minimum broadband connection speed on all its standard packages to 10Mbps by the end of 2006 at no extra charge for subscribers. This means that its 1.4 million broadband subscribers will be able to download a music track in as little as three...
- NTL unveils 'UK's fastest' consumer internet service. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;8/11/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p14
Reports on the plans of NTL Inc. to launch a fast consumer broadband service in Great Britain. Claim of the company that is service will become the fastest in the country; Plans to upgrade the minimum broadband connection speed on all the firm's standard packages; Benefits to subscribers.
- NTL sets new standard for broadband services. // New Media Age;9/12/2002, p5
Reports on the move of NTL to increase the speed of its broadband communication services in 2002. Free installation offer of NTL; Number of customers of NTL Broadband; Information on its rival BT Openworld.
- Cable operators offer a vision of high-bandwidth broadband. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);5/23/2003, Issue 21, p14
Cable company NTL Inc. has met or exceeded financial targets set when it came out of bankruptcy proceedings and the best of the good news came from the broadband bit of its operations. It marginally increased its total customer base to 2.7 million subscribers and the profile of this customer...
- NTL and BT to bundle bandwidth in quality ads. McAuliffe, Wendy // New Media Age;3/18/2004, p1
Reports on the plan of NTL and British Telecom (BT) to bundle bandwidth with online advertising space for the provision of DVD-quality video streaming. Flexible bandwidth technology tested by the telecommunication companies; Target applications of the flexible bandwidth service of BT; Concerns...
- This bandwidth is brought to you by
.Nutley, Michael // New Media Age;3/18/2004, p16
Comments on the application of bandwidth communication system in high-speed Internet connections of companies. Approach of McDonald's Corp. in dealing with wireless local area network; Application of the broadband communication system provided by British Telecom; Development of flexible...
- NETWORKS. // Total Telecom Magazine;Oct2004, p4
Presents news briefs related to the global communications industry as of October 1, 2004. Partnership between British mobile phone operator O2 and NTL for a mobile television service; Plans of Jordan to fully liberalise its telecommunications market by the start of 2005; Decision of British...
- C&W and NTL march into local lines battle. Grainge, Zoë // Utility Week;9/24/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on the competition in the broadband sector in Great Britain. Reduction in the prices charged by BT for rivals for installing equipment in its exchanges; Plans of corporate telecommunication provider Cable & Wireless to deploy equipment in 2005; Forecasted spending of cable company NTL...