- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;3/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p38
Presents a chart of the closing prices of the U.S. multimedia communications stocks on February 24, 2004. Multiple system operators; Telephone companies; Direct broadcast satellite/wireless cable.
- TA Index declines by another 0.7%. // Telecom Asia;Jun2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p58
Reports on the stock performance of several Asian telecommunications companies. Performance of the Korean and Malaysian markets; Percentage decrease in the share prices of Taiwan Cellular Corp., NTT DoCoMo Inc., and KDDI Corp.; Decline in the growth of Telkom Indonesia.
- EGYPT. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/7/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p21
Reports on pay telephone franchisee Mena Telecommunications Co.'s search of a stock listing as a prelude for the launch of an initial public offering in Egypt. Mena's capitalization; Major shareholders of the company.
- INDUSTRY STOCK. // Multichannel News;1/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p30
Presents a chart on the closing prices of stocks in the U.S. telecommunication industry as of January 6, 2004. Multiple systems operators; Equipment vendors; Telephone companies.
- Seeking a few good calls. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/1/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 22, p1
The article provides information on the telecommunication companies that have created good investments opportunities despite the volatility in the financial markets worldwide. It advices that wireless communications like Qualcomm Inc. offers the best investment opportunities. It cites the stocks...
- RIDING IT OUT. Vujovich, Dian // Entrepreneur;Apr2004, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p62
The first thing to understand about sector-fund investing is that it can bear a roller coaster ride. Sometimes, total returns are way up, other times, they're in the tank. Here's one that's shown well the short and long term, met Rowe Price Media & Telecommunications Fund has been around since...
- SHARE WATCH. // Electronics Weekly;6/1/2005, Issue 2196, p14
This article reports that the shares of 63 listed companies are monitored on a weekly basis after the close of trading. Shares in Amino Technologies, the IPTV set-top box company, fell by 11.5 per cent, down to 188p. The company has recently admitted just over 7 million new shares, raising some...
- Chinese handset design firm nets $141M in IPO. // RCR Wireless News;5/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the net income of TechFaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. from its initial public offering as of May 9, 2005 in China. Business specialization of TechFaith; Revenues of the company in 2004; Partners of the company in its expansion efforts.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;12/19/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p22
A chart is presented on the stock performance of several telecommunication companies as of December 19, 2005, including BellSouth Corp. and China Unicom Ltd.