Bloomberg Viewers Have Bucks
- The Plunge prime Into time. Dolan, Deirdre // American Demographics;Sep99, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p48
Explains why demographic targeting is a critical factor in television programming in the United States. Programs that advertisers prefer; Information on several prime time programs; Analysis of various prime time programs.
- Traders on the Tube. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 14 Issue 176, p42
Focuses on the television program `The Street' which is about stock trading in the United States. Preparation of cast members for the show; Similarities between trading and acting, according to cast member Chritian Campbell; Reason for the cancellation of the program.
- Barter income boom forecast. Brennan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter;3/9/95, Vol. 336 Issue 17, p136
Anticipates an increase in the television program syndication sector's barter income for 1995 due to the growing advertising market. Projections from the Advertiser Syndicated Television Association (ASTA); Plans by advertisers to sign upfront deals for syndicated shows.
- Online catch-up needs to migrate to TVs to attract general viewers. RICE, COLIN // New Media Age;10/14/2010, p09
The article examines a survey, which showed the increasing popularity of online television services and preference to view these programs on actual TV.
- 'Geek,' 'Crumbs' join Thursday party. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;1/16/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 11, p6
The article presents the results of a survey on the ratings of viewers per share of comedy television programs on Thursdays in the U.S. The premiere of the second season of "Beauty and the Geek" acquired 2.3 rating per 6 share in adults between 18 to 49 years old. The program "Dancing with the...
- ITVS brings edgy view. Swart, Sharon // Variety;04/05/99, Vol. 374 Issue 7, pM70
Reports on the ITVS organization's financing of television program production in the United States. Program genres supported by ITVS; Number of projects handled by the organization in a year; ITVS' annual budget.
- Applicants besiege fund program. Kelly, Brendan // Variety;03/22/99, Vol. 374 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the inadequacy of the Canadian Television Fund to deal with all the applications for television program funding in Canada.
- C4 boosts program funds. Johnson, Debra // Daily Variety;10/16/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 8, p6
Reports the decision of television station, Channel 4 to increase its television programming funds in Great Britain. Factors influencing the increase; Announcement on the layoff program of the station; Launch of the television program 'Shameless'.
- FUNNY TIMES ARE BACK. // Televisual;Jul2010, p5
The article reports on the plan of television (TV) comedy commissioners to invest in projects in Great Britain.