Psyched Over 'Detectives'
- Court orders episodes for two skeins. Mitchell-Marell, Gabrielle // Daily Variety;3/24/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 63, p21
Court TV has renewed television series "Psychic Detectives" and "Masterminds," two investigative series that launched on the network in February 2004. Production of 15 additional episodes of "Psychic Detectives" and 23 segments of "Masterminds" will begin immediately. "Psychic Detectives"...
- Court TV's 'Psychic' Hunch Is Paying Off. O'Steen, Kathleen // Television Week;10/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p28
Presents information on the U.S. television program "Psychic Detectives" from Court TV. Concept behind the show; Background on its creation; Television ratings as of October 27, 2003.
- Dread zone. Carlyon, Patrick // Bulletin with Newsweek;7/12/2005, Vol. 123 Issue 6478, p95
Reviews the television programs "Body of Evidence," and "Psychic Detectives," telecasted on Channel 9.
- The serial-killer drama Harper's Island won't get a second chance at life on CBS. Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;7/24/2009, Issue 1057, p16
The author reports that the television program "Harper's Island" is not expected to be renewed for a second season. The author states that "Harper's Island" was originally conceived as a television program that would air once a year with different characters. The number of people who regularly...
- Court TV Hopes Webcasts Will Translate. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;12/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p45
The article reports that the Courtroom Television Network (Court TV) is tapping a broadband to lift its profile among Hispanic American households in the U.S. Court TV is working with parent Turner Broadcasting System's Multicultural Market Development division and sister company AOL Latino....
- LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT. // NW;8/6/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p90
The article reviews the television program "Law & Order: Criminal Intent."
- UN's digital bows. // Daily Variety;10/28/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 19, p6
Reports that TLN Telelatino, an ethnic specialty channel, will launch three premium Italian digital television channels in one package in Canada in November 2004.
- THE FACTUAL COMMISSION. // Televisual;Winter2004 Supplement, p19
Focuses on reality television programs in London, England. Opportunities for growth of the reality television business; Inspiration of ideas through slot-driven and commission-driven approaches; Development fund by the television broadcaster.
- PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. // Entertainment Weekly;5/26/2006, Issue 878, p18
The article reports that for the finale for the U.S. TV series The Office, character Jim confessed his love to Pam. Comment on the series is presented.